RaceRoom Racing Experience (1 Viewer)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Raceroom release the FR X-17 - sounds amazing, what else would you expect from Raceroom.

I got it. Today will be first test drive :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey guys as we will be having the last official rsr race on the 17th on pcars(well i think its the last lol) on the 19th and possibly every Saturday after that untill pcars 2 launch i shall be opening a server for some fun nights. Car an track are optional depending what you have.. So yeh if its something that youd like to do drop us a race suggestion..

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey guys as we will be having the last official rsr race on the 17th on pcars(well i think its the last lol) on the 19th and possibly every Saturday after that untill pcars 2 launch i shall be opening a server for some fun nights. Car an track are optional depending what you have.. So yeh if its something that youd like to do drop us a race suggestion..
Sorry guys i just remembered im not even home on the 19th but i will put something together shortly after im back. If anyone is intrested that is.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry Jonno, I didn't see this post. But anyway, I am not able to drive any racing games after month and a half not using wheel.... I think it's just summer thing and outdoor activities. Anyway, autumn is around the corner, and I ma sure we all well have more time for RR and other..... :)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Ok peoples!! so after the last update, there's been some physics changes to the GT3's in RaceRoom. Also some Triples support (Not all of us are bothered with that though) so I'm keen to have a fun night to see if it feels good, who's interested, if there's enough, I'll get a community event going where we can work out the format.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im up for some of that. count me in

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yes please.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I would really loved to but unfortunately I am moving my computer to living room (80% of chance) so I have no idea now when will I be able to drive before 19:30 utc. :(
My wife is on 8th month pregnancy now and with my 3 years old son moving to his room (my ex gaming room ) I have no idea how will I handle driving....   :(:(:(

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
I would really loved to but unfortunately I am moving my computer to living room (80% of chance) so I have no idea now when will I be able to drive before 19:30 utc. :(
My wife is on 8th month pregnancy now and with my 3 years old son moving to his room (my ex gaming room ) I have no idea how will I handle driving....   :(:(:(
Stay strong, it gets complicated, but you’ll find a way! ;)

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score

I’ve been relegated to the garage, there is always a way :). Works quite well to be fair as all the noise from the guys and the rig are nicely soundproofed from the rest of the house :) I’m also stealthly converting the garage to an office at the same time so I can just bunker up in here from now on lol.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
I’ve been relegated to the garage, there is always a way :). Works quite well to be fair as all the noise from the guys and the rig are nicely soundproofed from the rest of the house :) I’m also stealthly converting the garage to an office at the same time so I can just bunker up in here from now on lol.

Funny enough I am in the same boat as you Bassets also in the garage been in there for some 5 years now. The only problem is the garage is on the house with an interleading door to the house a that is somewhat not sound proof. So most of the time taking part in some or other racing event gets me the couch in the living room. Fortunately it is a straight walk to the couch with nothing in my way.:)

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Anybody here in RSR play Race Room. Its quite nice sim I think. Not got a lot of content - WTTC 2017, DTM 2015 and McLaren 650S GT3. If anybody would like to try just for fun!!

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@Ranjanado Yeah some of us do sometimes. I think we will have a fun night with RaceRoom soon.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Anybody here in RSR play Race Room. Its quite nice sim I think. Not got a lot of content - WTTC 2017, DTM 2015 and McLaren 650S GT3. If anybody would like to try just for fun!!

:)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
SimRacingSystem now works for Race Room. It's a mod that organises iRacing style scheduled races, with ranking and safety ratings. I've used it for Assetto Corsa in the past and it works quite well. It looks like this has given multiplayer in this game a new life, could be worth checking out!
http://www.simracingsystem.com/

Users who are viewing this thread