Assetto Corsa Competizione Release Party (1 Viewer)

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don’t think so because ACC has its own VR super sampling option, it just doesn’t work with Res Scale other than 100%, which makes the HUD disappear. Something they should’ve fixed by now tbh. But I can try res scale 130 later :)
Post automatically merged:

I'm not a 100% sure about all of them but special trick if you're in VR: move the menu really close to you (STRG/CTRL + left/right keys), and before you click apply, move your head forward through the menu. This way you see what changes instantly.

I don't have VR. But I have done some testing and seem to have found the limits. Oddly, I am getting the same fps at medium settings with temporal AA as I was with lowest settings and AA off.

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
Was doing some driving yesaterday and the more I play, the more I enjoy it. The only problem I found is that I have triple screen setup and I have also triple screen monitor stand and each monitor is adjustable (my centram monitor is different to the other two side monitors) and if I play ACC in single screen, my 24" monitor is too far than I want. but I got used to it. Yesterday, I looked on my setup and I got super idea. I moved my side monitor in front of the central and basicly on top of my wheel base :)

I did also some MP quick join racing at Spa, I started 10th, was 2nd after 5 laps and reeling in the 1st place in Audi R8. But in Eau Rouge I spun..twice :D It is easy to take but if I wanted to go even faster and touched the kerb on the inside ->> SPIN and crash :D

Have to do this today aswell. I have free night (wife is away) so I will be doing some driving.

Last edited:

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Same for me. Did A 45min on Spa in the Aston, very stable compared to the Audi. Didn't spin at all, 10 guys started, i finished 1st and alone on the track ^^

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
So anybody here who is going to let me know how the game ran and stuff? :D

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Depends on your config i guess. Mine runs smooth at 60 fps with GTX1060 and I5 6500 il medium to high settings (FullHD).
For once it's possible to do very interesting race in public lobby with the Competitive server (very very nice one hour race with a league behaviour on track, people respecting each other)
Career is a bit buggued right now
I find the game awesome for the rest
Unrestricted servers are full cancer but no surprise

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Sounds good, I have close to the same config so it will do fine.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
@Jeff[NL], @David Siska, @Mazy CZ and me did a lot of racing last night and it was quite good. Game still have bugs (no surprise there), but we played 3 hours time on our on server. There is still missing a sever 1.0 guide, so much of it is still guess work. The game ran with 60fps with around 20 cars on the server. People are still idiots in "public" lobbies. Driving at night is so cool, since everything is just "different" Driving in rain is just super hard, but the driver can really make a difference. There is still work to be done, since people where getting disconnects from the server, with "fatal error", but overall a really good experience and looking forward to driving some more. :)

If people want more ACC events, let us know and we can set them up. :)

I will be on tonight at around 7PM UTC, if people wanna do some driving.

Last edited:

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Ill be on with a dedicated server in 20min, for those who wanna join. :)

Users who are viewing this thread