PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - Last round Lemans Bugg- Race 2: Incidents (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
Date: 07/16/2020
Event: Revolution Cup - Rd 6: Le Mans Bugatti Circuit (Project CARS 2)
Member Involved: @xIbraGiox
Replay Timestamp / Lap: 9
Description:

Incident 1:
On the braking giox brake too late even seeing i have already brake, he crash me and dont wait for me.

Incident 2: Probably a race accident on this one.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

xIbraGiox

Community Member
Reaction score
As you can see in the first accident, I would have driven it like crazy, something like that can only happen if you don't see the opponent or because he was lagging around. I swear that in both accidents I didn't see daniel´s correct positions, only suddenly when it comes to the crash. I am sorry, I apologized directly and also directly stated that he was lagging. :rolleyes:
On second accident he was lagging the same way but here it was a bit my fault too because i was sliding too much and crashed "on my screen" suddenly into him. one second before he was on my left....

On my replays we can see the lags and on the first accident the right braking points similar too daniels braking point and i haven´d touched him ;)
I can´t upload my video files here in this chat.
How can I give you the videos?:eek:

Ricardo Macieira

Staff Assetto Corsa
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can´t upload my video files here in this chat.
How can I give you the videos?
easy way, upload your videos into youtube and then post links here

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
haven´t a youtube account :/
you can also upload your video to places like google drive, dropbox or onedrive. or i believe discord, you could PM me directly

xIbraGiox

Community Member
Reaction score
Here my vids - remembered that i have an 9 years old YT Acc ^^

Last edited:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Moved to Stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Stewards have reviewed the case and agreed that lag was the cause of these incidents, @xIbraGiox could not be expected to know where the lagging car of @daniel v was going to be. Should you find multiple drivers again reporting your car to be lagging, its best to consider retiring the car from the event or stopping in the pit lane temporarily to fix your internet connection. This is not the first time a poor connection has resulted in contact and future incidents related to lag could result in a penalty.

> Penalty: No Further Action & 0 Licence points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread