Project CARS 2 Revolution Cup - Rd 0: Red Bull Ring (1 Viewer)

Revolution Cup - Rd 0: Red Bull Ring
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, May 21, 2020 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, May 21, 2020 - 23:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

T.rev.1

RSR Academy
Reaction score
FYI: I noticed @T.rev.1 had the same issue, lights on and middle brake light permanently on, other brake lights only on under braking.
Thanks for the info, noticed that I was getting some, bleed over in my pedals ie: on gas and brakes were registering as well in rFactor 2 earlier, will check it out.

Great racing tonite guys. Had a good fight with @Erik in the first race, respect. 2nd race went well until pit stop, came out in 25th place after being in 15th/16th????? Eventually finish 20 something!!!!
All in all good fun good racing.
Thanks all.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
And if we use the RBR, maybe some of the more experienced drivers can have a discussion and agreement on track limits first and post some clear in game images of these track limits in advance?
This is a pretty solid suggestion worth considering. I'd almost say it was the opposite. RBR is the perfect track to identify the niggles.

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This is a pretty solid suggestion worth considering. I'd almost say it was the opposite. RBR is the perfect track to identify the niggles.
I think we shouldn't make a polemic about track limits, it's clear that the problem comes from the track and it was pre-season. It was confirmed that track limits are going to be enforced for the rest of the season. To me the tracks felt too narrow and lacks entry curbs in some places compared to RL and it feels totally unnatural not to use the green brick zones. Think about watkins glenn T1, it's just designed in a way you have to step 4 wheels onto the outside curb otherwise the braking zone, the road camber and racing line are off. I agree extensions should be announced before the race so practice is not messed up

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
If you’re serious about driving within the limits of the track, the white lines which is a simple clear rule, then you adjust your driving line. Changing the track limits because people can’t be bothered with them feels wrong to me. I make every effort to drive within the limits, I’m by no means perfect, but at least I try.

Users who are viewing this thread