Project CARS 2 Revolution Cup - Rd 2: Silverstone (1 Viewer)

Revolution Cup - Rd 2: Silverstone
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, June 4, 2020 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, June 4, 2020 - 23:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
With the setup fubii give to me, i was able to do 1:15.0 on practice, and 1:15.4 on race, watching times i could be battleling for p5 atleast without the incidents on race i had.

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
With the setup fubii give to me, i was able to do 1:15.0 on practice, and 1:15.4 on race, watching times i could be battleling for p5 atleast without the incidents on race i had.
I understand what you mean mate trust my experience, don't feel frustrated because you knew you had pace and it didn't translate into a good result, I've been there before. A race is a succession of actions with a lot of unpredictable factors and the result depends on how you managed to anticipate that unpredictability or not. Sometimes leaving a bit of room in a stinky situation can earn you some positions if both guys in front put themselves in the gravel. If you went 3 wide with them instead well... that's 3 in the gravel. Myself I lost a lot of time in race 2 because of contacts and I went from P9 to P2 with a best time equal to Puffi's. But does that mean I could have won the race? No. It was the race it was and I can tell you I have dodged many incidents during that P2 charge so I might as well have ended up P19 if I didn't anticipate them. Try to stay out of trouble (you actually have more control on that than you think) and you'll start to bring P10s home, then P8s, then P6s then top 5s. And there your pure pace is going to matter ;) keep motivated, it happens to all of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread