• We are proud to announce Season 10 of the Revolution Cup!
    For more information about the upcoming league follow this link!
  • We are proud to announce Season 4 of the Evolution Series!
  • We are proud to announce Season 3 of the Blancpain Challenge (by PRD and RSR)!

PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S3 - Split 1 - Rd 1 - Incident (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elodyr

Reaction score
Steam
View
Date: 16.10.2017
Event: Revolution Cup 3 - Race 1 - Redbull Ring GP
Members Involved: @Nada @Elodyr
Description: After hearing of an Incident in Turn 1 I prepared for a crash in front of me. What I didn't expect was @Nada just pulling over the track forcing me into a crash I couldn't avoid. Lost about 15 - 20 seconds in the pits beside the time I lost in the actual lap with damage and the crash itself. I base this Incident on Rule 2.1.1 in the Driving Standards.
  • 2.1.1 - Should a car leave the track for any reason the driver may rejoin but only when it is safe to do so and without gaining any advantage.
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Nada

Reaction score
I was after a turn and I looked at the relative ranking, I thought I had time, sorry.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Having reviewed the footage provided, the Stewards deem this a dangerous rejoin and a breach of our Driving Standards, in particular, sections 2.1.1:

"Should a car leave the track for any reason the driver may rejoin but only when it is safe to do so and without gaining any advantage"

The Stewards have determined that Nada made a particulary unsafe rejoin, directly into the path of the racing line, resulting in an unavoidable collision with Elodyr. Due to the severity of the incident, the Stewards deem this incident worthy of a Qualifying Ban for @Nada in the next Revolution Cup race. We advise all members to be aware of your surroundings and exercise patience and caution when rejoining the track.

Are you both happy to release this publicly? If one refuses the thread will stay hidden, please leave a reply in here.

@Elodyr @Nada

Nada

Reaction score
Ok

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)