• We are proud to announce Season 10 of the Revolution Cup!
    For more information about the upcoming league follow this link!
  • We are proud to announce Season 4 of the Evolution Series!
  • We are proud to announce Season 3 of the Blancpain Challenge (by PRD and RSR)!

PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S3 - Split 1 - Rd 2 - Incident 1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustG

Reaction score
Date: 23/10/2017
Event: Imola Race 2
Members Involved: @Nebs
Description: Towards end of the race i was shunted from behind by nebs during the shicane.
He didnt wait for me as expected which i feel caused me to make a mistake and lose a further 2 - 3 places.
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Nebs

Reaction score
Steam
View
Sorry for the late reply. Basically i hit the exit of the chicane and started to accelerate out the car in front had a poorer exit which i didn't realise and i couldn't move anywhere so there was contact. We were having a good battle for 7-8 laps and sorry for clipping you. Wanted that fight to last to the finish line.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Stewards have examined the supplied footage and deem this incident a racing incident in breach of Driving Standards 1.1.3:

1.1.3 - If you accidentally knock/push/shunt another car off the track, you must slow down and wait for them to rejoin the race and take back their position. Every driver is to be shown the same level of respect. This rule can only be overruled by the affected driver telling you over voice chat to keep going.

The Stewards are imposing a 15-second time penalty, to be added to Nebs final race time. The Stewards do not believe he would have had enough momentum to make another attempt to pass, had he given up his place in the correct manner, given the number of laps remaining. The time penalty results in Nebs being demoted to P15, whilst JustG moves up to P13.

Are you both happy to release this publicly? If one refuses the thread will stay hidden, please leave a reply in here.

@Nebs @JustG

Nebs

Reaction score
Steam
View
It's fair enough for the penalty it was my fault however JustG spun again after that incident and I don't feel like I can be blamed for that "He didnt wait for me as expected which i feel caused me to make a mistake and lose a further 2 - 3 places."

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Please note that the decisions of the stewards are final. We only want to know if you are happy to release the thread to the public or not.

miagi

Steward
Reaction score
It's fair enough for the penalty it was my fault however JustG spun again after that incident and I don't feel like I can be blamed for that "He didnt wait for me as expected which i feel caused me to make a mistake and lose a further 2 - 3 places."
@Nebs we didn't took into account what happened with JustG after your incident.
But please note that if we just corrected that you didn't give the place back, it would be no penalty. If you do a mistake and give the position back we most likely will not put out a penalty. In this case, putting you behind justG and therefore taking multiple and not just one position from you was our correction + "penalty" to you.

Last edited:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)