PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S3 - Split 2 - Rd 2 - Incident 3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirHunterOne

Reaction score
Date: 23.10.2017
Event: RSR Cup - S3 - Split 2 - R2: Imola
Members Involved: @Eugene Flerko
Description:
Entering into the first corner i braked later than i normally and had to brake harder than i normally would which caused by rear to step out meaning i missed the apex of the first corner, i was then hit from behind my Eugene which pushed me off the track.

I then came back on to the track only to start to slide again (due to me rejoing across the curbs) only to be hit from the rear again. This also affected my race as i also lost more time during my pit stop due to have to repair the damaged caused from the incident.

But i am more stunned by the blatant ignorance for our driving standards:
1.1.3 - If you accidentally knock/push/shunt another car off the track, you must slow down and wait for them to rejoin the race and take back their position. Every driver is to be shown the same level of respect. This rule can only be overruled by the affected driver telling you over voice chat to keep going.

In addition was apology from Eugene during of after the race regarding the incident.

Evidence:

Last edited:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Eugene Flerko

Reaction score
Steam
View
But i am more stunned by the blatant ignorance for our driving standards
First of all I'd like to secondly apologize for the incident however as I stated before there was no contact from my perspective and your car was terribly offsync.
Furthermore as you can see from the replay I did slow down as I asked you through teamspeak if you're all right. I didn't get any reply from you and then moved on. I admit that I should've waited much more than I did.
If stewards find my behavior a breach of the league's standards I'll be glad to accept their verdict no matter what will it be. But what I cannot accept is calling my behavior a "blatant ignorance". Thank you for your attention.
P.S.: It seems that I really need to start recording my races.

Last edited:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Is there any chance you could provide us an onboard view of this incident @Eugene Flerko?

Eugene Flerko

Reaction score
Steam
View
Is there any chance you could provide us an onboard view of this incident @Eugene Flerko?
I would love to do this, but the really bad thing is that after I checked my replay for any incidents and haven't found any contact there I deleted it as I always do after races to keep my C drive clean from unnecessary large files.
What I see from SirHunterOne's replay is he got two bumps from me. But really I was not this close to him.
Anyway it is his replay as a solid evidence against my empty words now.

@RSR Admin @SirHunterOne
Very late P.S.: Having thought over the incident I tend to think that my fault here is clear and the reasons are obvious: Firstly, as I did see the opponent's car warping from place to place due to off-sync (my bad ping maybe) I should've stayed further back from him to avoid unexpected occasional contacts. Secondly, I should've waited for @SirHunterOne to return on track, but as I wasn't sure what was the reason of his spin I didn't wait long, in fact I slowed down and waited for his reply via teamspeak and then I moved on as he didn't reply (maybe he just didn't hear me or he was very frustrated to reply). And finally as I don't record my races I simply cannot provide any source of evidence for stewards to review.
To finalize I would like to bring my sincerest apologies to @SirHunterOne and I am open to take any punishment for the incident.

Last edited:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Having reviewed the footage provided, the Stewards deem this a racing incident caused by netcode inconsistencies and have decided to take no further action.

We would, however, like to remind all drivers to be aware of, and be sympathetic to, occasional netcode problems.

Are you both happy to release this publicly? If one refuses the thread will stay hidden, please leave a reply in here.

@SirHunterOne @Eugene Flerko

SirHunterOne

Reaction score
I am happy for this to be released.

Eugene Flerko

Reaction score
Steam
View
I am happy with it going public as well

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)