• We are proud to announce Season 10 of the Revolution Cup!
    For more information about the upcoming league follow this link!
  • We are proud to announce Season 4 of the Evolution Series!
  • We are proud to announce Season 3 of the Blancpain Challenge (by PRD and RSR)!

PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S3 - Split 2 - Rd 2 - No Tire change (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominiczeth

Reaction score
Steam
View
Date: 23.10.17
Event: Revolution Cup 3 Round 2 Split 2
Members Involved: just me
Description:
I just quote what I wrote down in the event thread.

THEY DIDN'T CHANGE MY TIRES!

I looked into the ICM one Lap before the Pitstop and it looked like this (this picture is from after the Pit Stop though):

Also the correct Pitstrategy was loaded. So i only had a 3.6s Pit Stop. Don't know what happened in this time... Didn't had damage. Anyway i checked what a normal Tire Change takes:

Around 23 seconds. I was 1 Second slower in average the last 6-7 Laps because worn out tires but anyway...

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The stewards would first of all like to thank dominiczeth for bringing this to our attention, pro-actively. The stewards deem this to be a breach of the gentlemen's agreement for season 3 of the Revolution Cup:

"All drivers must follow a Gentlemen's Agreement of a mandatory pitstop, at any time of your choosing during the race, where you must change all 4 tires"

We, therefore, deem it appropriate to apply a 15-second time penalty, which will be added to the overall race time. To help prevent this in the future, we recommend that drivers ensure their pit-strategy for 'change tires' is set to all and not recommended.

Are you happy to release this publicly? If you refuse the thread will stay hidden, please leave a reply in here.

@dominiczeth

dominiczeth

Reaction score
Steam
View
Yes just release it to the public :)

Small note: My Strategy was set to the Soft Tire and also all Tires. Obviously a stupid bug ;)

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)