• We are proud to announce Season 10 of the Revolution Cup!
    For more information about the upcoming league follow this link!
  • We are proud to announce Season 4 of the Evolution Series!
  • We are proud to announce Season 3 of the Blancpain Challenge (by PRD and RSR)!

PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S3 - Split 2 - Rd 2 - Speeding in the pitlane (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Date: 23/10/2017
Event: Revolution Cup - Season 3 - Race 2 at Imola
Members Involved: only myself @grobi0815
Description: I was releasing the pitstop limiter a second to early when I finished my mandatory pitstop
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Having reviewed the footage provided by grobi0815, the Stewards deem this to indeed be a breach of pit-lane speed-limits, even if only briefly. In normal circumstances, the Stewards would impose a 15-second time penalty, added retrospectively to the total race time, however, in light of grobi0815's pro-active, self-reporting, we have reduced this by 5 seconds. As such, the penalty will be a 10-second time penalty, added to finishing time.

We would like to remind all drivers to pay careful attention to pit-lane speed-limit start and end-points and to ensure you do not exceed the speed limits. It is also advisable to have a 'speed limiter' button mapped.

Are you happy to release this publicly? If you refuse the thread will stay hidden, please leave a reply in here.

@grobi0815

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sure, you can release it. I have nothing to hide. I mentioned earlier in the forum that I am under investigation.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)