• We are proud to announce Season 10 of the Revolution Cup!
    For more information about the upcoming league follow this link!
  • We are proud to announce Season 4 of the Evolution Series!
  • We are proud to announce Season 3 of the Blancpain Challenge (by PRD and RSR)!

PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S3 - Split 2 - Rd 3 - Lap 1 Incident (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Date: 06.11.2017
Event: Revolution Cup Round 3
Members Involved: me
Description:
Quoting myself from the Split 2 subforum:

I want to sincerely apologize to @The_Duke_ZA and @Loxias. In L1 I totally misjudged my braking point in the traffic up to chicane. When I realized I won't make it although being on 100% brake, there was a car left of me and the only space was on the small green. I hoped the car would stop before going back on track again, but it didn't, I was a passenger there. So I bumped into @The_Duke_ZA which made him spin around and hit @Loxias. I am really sorry guys. I will report myself in the Stewards room later the day, as this was definitely my fault and a breach of RSR rules.
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Stewards thank Shepard for self-reporting this incident, it is the spirit we try to encourage here at RSR. With that said, we have examined the supplied footage and deem this to be a racing incident of the "causing an unnecessary collision" nature. Although we are mindful of Shepard's attempts to avoid a more serious collision and also having waited for the affected cars to pass, we cannot ignore the collision having resulted in at least 2 drivers being severely affected by Shepard's loss of control.

The Stewards are imposing a 30-second time penalty, to be added to @Shepard's final race time.

Are you happy to release this publicly? If you refuse the thread will stay hidden, please leave a reply in here.

@Shepard

Shepard

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
I am totally fine with releasing this to the public.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Closed for further comments. @Shepard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)