PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S6 - Round 1 - Avoidable contact - Forcing another car off-track (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Date: 21/03/2019
Event: Revolution Cup 6: Round 1 Road America, race 2
Member Involved:
@Sonic @DynamicsracingOne @Freak Superman
Lap: 1
Description:
Heading towards T1 after green was called, Sonic makes an attempt to pass through the middle, which resulted in contact with several cars. The contact between him and DynamicsracingOne lead to the three of us being thrown off-track.

In the very same lap, while I tried to limp back to the pits for repairs, Sonic goes off-track in the caroussel, re-joins although I was right behind him, so that I had to take evasive actions. Freak Superman then bumps into my rear, which forced me off-track with my left rear. The spin was inevitable and I crashed into Sonic.
Evidence:
Contact at race start

Contact in caroussel:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Freak Superman

Reaction score
Steam
View
I was full off the gas pedal and coursing around the carrousel. Because I saw @Shepard and @Sonic battling and I didn't know going happen between them. I was in second gear at the time. And Shepard slow down catch me out. I try to apply brakes before I hit him.

Last edited:

Sonic

Reaction score
Steam
View
After the accident at the start and having received serious damage, I slowly drove into the pits for a new spoiler and suspension repair skipping all those who were catching up with me, leaving maximum space for unimpeded advance. There was a long straight ahead, where it was safe to get ahead of me without risk, but @Shepard on a damaged car wanted me to pass in a dangerous turn, which led to contact. I attach the view from my camera and how I saw this situation on the air, and not on replays, since from different camera angles you can shoot several variants of events of the same episode. Respect each other, I hope the translator will correctly convey my thoughts.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)