PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S6 - Round 2 - Race 2 - Causing a collision (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elodyr

Reaction score
Steam
View
Date: 28/03/2019
Event: Revolution Cup - S6 - Round 2 - Race 2
Member Involved: @Taorminator
Replay Timestamp / Lap: Lap 1

Description: After a short scrap between CatchAGlimpse and Blue Monkey both of them go offtrack at the exit of T1. Catch rejoins the track next to Tao. He pulls to the left to supposedly give room to Catch & Monkey and pulls into my side turning me around 90 degrees. I then T-bone Monkey and luckily the field is able to avoid us.

Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Taorminator

Reaction score
My point of view :

The description from @Elodyr is accurate. The reason I pulled to the left is that CatchaGlimpse and BlueMonkey were rejoining (and I insist on not using the words "were about torejoin " but "were rejoining" to emphasize the difference) the track so I had to react and leave space for at least 1 car to avoid imminent collision. Didn't realise @Elodyr was so close and I had to watch the replay to understand what had happen.

Something I am quite disappointed of is to be the only person in this steward case when there was 4 protagonists involved in the incident... The fact that CatchaGlimpse and BlueMonkey had a dangerous driving and rejoined without care for the people inside the track is not even mentionned. The other unsafe rejoin from BlueMonkey collecting you after and creating another carnage on top of the carnage isn't mentionned either... As I said before, the 4 wide situation was dangerous and unnecessary in the first place and some of the 4 people involved had less luck than others...

I regret this incident as these drivers are all respectful drivers that I trust and enjoy battling with.

Elodyr

Reaction score
Steam
View
In hindsight I definitely should have added Catch and Monkey to this case too just to have their insight. Sorry for that mistake.

Also there is a separate stewards case going on about the rejoin after our incident^^

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)