PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S6 - Round 2 - Race 2 - Created an accident (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene Gajkin

Reaction score
Steam
View
Date: 28/03/2019
Event: Revolution Cup - S6 - Round 2 - Race 2 COTA
Member Involved:
@Eugene Gajkin @Nolitnax
Replay Timestamp / Lap: 1 lap
Description: not saw that Nolitnax with rights from me , when saw tried to pull to the left and jumped up on the curb , thereby Created traffic accident
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Nolitnax

Reaction score
Steam
View
Two things beforehand:
a.) I use CREWCHIEF &
b.) I drive in Roof Camera because I still drive with a pad! That being said...

If you follow me, after the 2. Curve where the 2. big crash happened, I get trough it from the right, passing
Eugene Gajkin
Because he got kinda into the wreck, he was slower than me so I tried to pass him. (So far so good!)

As soon as I'm on the right side of him CREWCHIEF immediately sais: CAR ON THE LEFT!
AT least 2 or maybe 3 times even before the incident happens I hear my spotter tell me there is a car on the left.

So you know I actually leave him room for the following S-curves! You can clearly see that!

I was inside on the first right so no chance for him and in the following left,
where he GOES WIDE, OVER THE CURB you can clearly see I leave room for him!

I didn't expect him to go this wide, hitting the curb... I mean you can see that I even go off the ideal line to leave him some room for the 4th turn! (left)
I still hear the Spotter so of course I'm gonna leave room for him.

Real talk, I actually don't think he had a spotter or ignored it... No way you hit the curb like that and force the line that hard when you know there is a guy, on the right, next to you, so if anything I'm the victim here really...

That's my version so far... I don't know what I should have done differently there, if you watch the incident from my perspective!

Last edited:

Eugene Gajkin

Reaction score
Steam
View
@Nolitnax, this incident happened because of me

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to Stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)