PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S6 - Round 3 - Race2 - Unsafe rejoin/causing a collision (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2BSlow

Date: 11/04/2019
Event: Revolution Cup - S6 - Round 3 - Race2 Fuji
Member Involved: @Determined Hangman @Born2BSlow
Replay Timestamp / Lap: Lap1 / Time 4:21
Description: Determined Hangman re-entered the track after an incident ahead of me, as I drove around him leaving room he appears to move left or straighten the steering as he moves away from the apex of the corner, this caused my car to spin.
Evidence: Fuji Race 2 Lap1 Incident

Determined Hangman

Steam
View
I had rejoined the track from a previous incident where I wasn't left any room, I went off track to wait for them, the video from your perspective may have looked like I was rejoining the track, however, I was already back on track following the inside like on the curbs. I don't know if there was de sync or damage from the other accident; though I mentioned in teamspeak I was rejoining. I showed my roof cam (I race with that POV) and I didn't see you until it was too late.

Also, in your perspective it seemed like you may have misjudged the space between us and tried to cross over in front of me too early thus turning into my car.

I understand that two perspectives tell two different stories and it may look like I was more at fault because I was the rejoining car. That's for the stewards to decide. I was just working with the space I could have given lap 1 was super hectic and I was pushed over by more cars a few secs after.

Evidence: Fuji Incident with Born2BSlow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)