PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S6 - Round 4 - Race 2 - Incident in the first turn (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owfier

Steward
Reaction score
Date: 18/04/2019
Event: Revolution Cup - S6 - Round 4 - Race 2
Member Involved: @Jonno
Replay Timestamp / Lap: In the first lap, on the finish straight to first turn
Description: After "Green, green, green" gets called, @Jonno makes a quick start from P20 and tries to overtake the car in front on the right side of the track over the white line, yet he stays there and makes it a 4-wide situation and putting his own car on the grass after the track narrows down to the boundaries of the white line. He tries to get it back on the track before braking, but the 4-wide situation doesn't make this possible. He brakes on the grass trying to not fly in the cars who are already taking the corner, loses control and sliding the the left almost touching the guys in front and almost taking out Red_Fox who was besides me. Luckily for the rest and sadly for me he slides in to me who was in P12 and takes me out. After I let the whole field pas, @Jonno was already gone and not waiting for me. I didn't say anything over TS that it was okay and just race on.
I would also like to add that this is a dangerous move in its self in perfect conditions, but this was in the wet and only just on the first lap of the race.

Edit: I want to add that he did not cause me any damage and he did not ruin my race at all. I just want to press the driving standards and respect we need. And this could have become a way bigger incident.
Evidence:

Last edited:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
Reaction score
You know i was gunna write this and that but no offense i cba .. It was ambitious it didn't pay off and unfortunately someone got hit. Sorry to be so blunt and abrupt. All i can do is apologize to owfier and accept what ever you decide.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)