PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S7 - R1 : Zolder - Race 2 - Chicane cut followed by unfair contact (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taorminator

Date: 20/06/2019
Event: Revolution Cup S7E1 Zolder - Race 2
Member Involved:
@Blue Monkey
Replay Timestamp / Lap: 14:25
Description:
After cutting the 2nd chicane @Blue Monkey closes on me a 0.750s gap to 0.2s. He then makes contact twice with me at the hairpin's exit, the last one spins me and sends me into the wall resulting in many positions lost plus aero and radiator damage. I did ask explanations on teamspeak but we failed to agree on who was responsible for the incident.
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff

Blue Monkey

Steam
View
Date: 20/06/2019
Event: Revolution Cup S7E1 Zolder - Race 2
Member Involved:
@Blue Monkey
Replay Timestamp / Lap: 14:25
Description:
After cutting the 2nd chicane @Blue Monkey closes on me a 0.750s gap to 0.2s. He then makes contact twice with me at the hairpin's exit, the last one spins me and sends me into the wall resulting in many positions lost plus aero and radiator damage. I did ask explanations on teamspeak but we failed to agree on who was responsible for the incident.
Evidence:
In the race briefing on Teamspeak, it was clearly stated, that we can use the kerb fully (rule 2.4 doesn't apply for this chicane), but shouldn't hit the bollards. The bollards were gone, but if we look how they usually stand, I am quite sure I wouldn't have hit them.

Forwarding to the hairpin, @Taorminator proceeds to clearly overshoot and I take advantage of that by going alongside him (acc. to rule 1.3) on exit - despite me immediately telling him that I am still alongside (acc. to rule 1.2.2), he proceeds to turn right into me. That leads to a collision, where I got aero damage out of it. All that can be seen in my onboard, provided here:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Moved to stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)