• Sign-ups have opened for the 8th season of the Revolution Cup in Project CARS 2!
    More information about the upcoming league can be found here!

PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S7 - R2: Sonoma Raceway Short - Race 1 - Dangerous defence (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fe1ixS

Probationer
Date: 2019-06-28
Event: Revolution Cup, Season 7, Round 2, Race 1
Member Involved: @cpcdem
Replay Timestamp / Lap: Race 1: 17:26
Description: I think cpcdem is not a rookie and specifically made such dirty maneuver to protect his position.
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff

cpcdem

Yeah, I went for the racing line thinking it was fine, not realizing he was even just a little bit alongside me. Judging from the video, he must had been a just few inches further than I thought he was. Of course I tried to protect my position, but obviously I did not try to crash him and risking to ruin my own race as well, which was going so well. I think the accident happened both due to my misjudgement of how close he was and to his over aggressiveness going all the time for impossible moves, although looking at the replay I agree this particular one was not that overambitious and disrespectful like the others.

During the race it did not even cross my mind to wait for him, I was pretty sure it was just another rams of his went wrong. Looking at the replay, I admit it was not like that, I think there's combined blame for both of us. I'm obviously biased though, will leave it to you to decide who's was the most fault. Of course I will accept it either way.

I had posted this in my own report, but just for completeness in this thread, here's also my POV of the incident, it starts at 00:40 :

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Moved to stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)