PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S7 - R2: Sonoma Short - Race 1 - Aggressive behavior on and off track (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpcdem

Probationer
Date: 27/06/2019
Event: Revolution Cup, Season 7, Round 2, Race 1
Member Involved: @cpcdem, @Fe1ixS
Replay Timestamp / Lap: 14:00 Lap 11, 16:10 Lap 12, 17:10 Lap 13
Description: For the first laps of the race, we had a 4 car battle for 1st position. At about lap 10, the other two drivers had a collision, which left myself and @Fe1ixS battling. Within just 3-4 laps, he hit me at least 4 times from behind with very aggressive driving. See the video below, after a couple hits and divebombs, then in Lap 13 (at 17:10) he hits me yet another time from behind (more lightly this time) before the chicane, then gives the final blow a few corners later, which caused him to crash.

I did not have a clear view of what happened at that moment, I was pretty sure it was just another of his hits from behind which went bad for him this time, but I did say in TeamSpeak after the race that I would look into this incident in the replay. (later I realized he was muted, so I assume this is the reason why he did not say sorry for any of his hits earlier). The replay of that final incident, when seen from my POV, confirms that he once again hit me from behind. But to be fair, when seen from his view (also included in the video), it looks much better for him, it makes it look like I just went for my line and took him out. I will leave that to you guys to decide who's fault was that one, I will accept it if you decide it was mine.

At the end of the race, he typed in the chat that he will report me, I replied that I would look the replay and also mentioned that he hit me 5 times. His response was (see attached screenshot) "you are too slow and this is not gentleman racing from you". OK, I am not a gentleman, but what has the comment about if I am slow or fast has to offer? IMO his very aggressive behavior continues from on track to off track...

Evidence:

Also attached screenshot:

Attachments

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff

Fe1ixS

Probationer
Steam
View
He's right, sometimes I'm too aggressive o_O Sorry, will work on it.
I admit my guilt, but in fairness - I hit you not purposefully. I dont wanna do this and tried to prevent it. Sorry.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Moved to stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)