PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S7: R4: Catalunya National - Race 1 : Divebomb into corner 1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corentin_Bergès

Steam
View
Date: 18/07/2019
Event: Revolution Cup - S7: R4: Catalunya National
Member Involved: @Pierre CREUSEVAULT @Eugene Gajkin @Corentin_Bergès
Replay Timestamp / Lap: Lap 6, 8min into the race
Description: Video speaks by itself. By making an attempt to pass @Eugene Gajkin at the end of the main straight, i locked up front wheel and went straight into my teammate @Pierre CREUSEVAULT. I also beleive @Eugene Gajkin got damage by hitting me just afterwards.
This is a terrible driving, way under both expected RSR driving standards and my own standards.
I braked a bit earlier than usual, but not taking into account my car was damaged and i was not on the ideal trajectory, at the same time applying way too much brakes lead to this inexcusable accident.
Evidence:
Video from @Eugene Gajkin, start at 19:00

Last edited:

Eugene Gajkin

Steam
View
At this point, I think @Corentin_Bergès blocked the wheels and couldn't steer away from @Pierre CREUSEVAULT . The point at which I damaged the car is more like a racing incident , since I originally entered widely leaving room for overtaking and was unable to escape from the collision

Pierre CREUSEVAULT

After looking at the replay it seems that @Corentin_Bergès 's description is correct. Fortunately for me, i had no big damage and the way i was pushed sent me right on the racing line. As i didn't lose much time, i was quickly back for an intense yet fair fight with @Eugene Gajkin.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Moved to stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Stewards report can be found here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)