PC2 Resolved Revolution Cup - S7: R6 Bathurst - Race 2: Offtrack overtake / Failure to wait (1 Viewer)

PatatorJohn

Date: 08/08/2019
Event: Attempt to overtake offtrack ends up badly, plus failure to wait
Member Involved:
@PatatorJohn @Born2BSlow
Replay Timestamp / Lap: Race 2, 16:45
Description:
Following a contact, I'm slow in the straight following 'Hell Corner'. @Born2BSlow try to take advantage of it at the left and offtrack, while I'm making room to the right. The contact ends up badly and furthermore @Born2BSlow do not wait.
Evidence:
Project CARS 2 Screenshot 2019.08.10 - 15.45.17.34.png

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff

Born2BSlow

I have already apologised, I did so immediately after reviewing the replay myself, and am prepared to accept your verdict.

To explain my viewpoint, I was unfortunately running on single monitor due to vr failure and my perspective was a little off. I felt when I started making the move that there was room not realising how far off track I was heading (although still 2 wheels on). At the time I felt I should have had racing room given, I was trying desperately to avoid contact but I felt at the time that the contact was caused because he kept moving left. This was the reason I did not stop at the time.

Upon reviewing the replay it became clear I was not partially alongside, and that i should have backed out of it, I also should have stopped and waited. For this reason I apologised via private message.

I apologise again and await the Stewards wizened verdict.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Moved to stewards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)