- May 13, 2017
- Reaction score
- Positive, negative, neutral feedback, whatever comes to your mind! (track choices, car choice, weather, etc.)
- I didn't like the car, I'm very short on time at the moment so spending the hours to get a driveable setup was not possible.
- Track choices were generally good
- Damage on is good, but when the slightest contact causes the engine to overheat and forces you to pit is very frustrating. There is no option to drive around some aero loss until a pitstop and decide then whether it's worth fixing. (More in the game direction than RSR)
- Servers were annoying. I usually would have to wait until the session had been started to see them and then join.
- My job made my appearances inconsistent and that made me sad.
- Which car would you like to drive for season 4?
- A purebred racecar.
- Single seater (FC), touring car, GT car. Anything that is made for racing I usually enjoy driving more.
- How did you like the Team Championship (Am/Pro)?
- Nobody would join me... I don't know what I've said XD
- How did you like the schedule (2 races, 1 break, ...)
- I don't mind. So long as the races remain on a Monday or Tuesday night.
- Do you have any other general feedback?
- Put @steveg200 in split 1