You just asked 4 minutes too earlyto bad they will remain at 19:30 UK...but i guess this is a northern europe community and i have to adapt to you guys having dinner so early ...
Anyway my question is rather simple: i was not able to sign up before because my induction was last week after the signing was closed so...will they will be open today as stated? if so what is the deadline for the time trials (if applicable)
Thanks very much in advance!
P.S.: if i cannot join i dont mind doing some commentating with some other person streaming. I have a (rather inactive) youtube channel related to gaming and music in general so i am kinda used to this .
If it's all done before monday then you will be good to go. Although make sure that you are aware that you will be a reserve, so you are not guarenteed a drive until someone drops out.tks and if i sign up today and i send my time trials in the upcoming days, when am i elegible to participate?
We have been made aware of this problem. We have decided that we will randomly pick a weather slot in the drivers briefing just before the race. This way no one can practice the weather slot and we won’t risk having snow/thunderstorms.2 of the races will have a "Random" weather slot.
I've read (but not experienced it myself to confirm) that with the "Random" slot that Snow would be possible during the event. It could even snow if you pick a date in Summer.
Does anyone know if this scenario possible? If so, are we all good to race even if it ends up being a blizzard at Imola/Donington?
I believe that is correct, I think the dates will change from round 3 onwards if I remember correctly.so the date in-game will be the date of the race? in example: Imola will be the 23/10/17 - 11:00 AM - Overcast + Random?
I want to test those precise conditions in the weekend and setup my car accordingly.
Is that peer-to-peer or is it DS as well?The weather/Livetrack sync between clients still seems to be bugged. Here is a link to the WMD forums (members only, sorry): http://pcars2.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?23888-Livetrack-3.0-Testing-Feedback/page7
Maybe we should not use weather transitions from wet to dry conditions or vice versa, as long as this hasn't been fixed by SMS.