Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good spot! We normally stick to UTC for official events, and adjust events by an hour after clock changes to keep events in the evenings consistent throughout the year. I assume @Jonno wants to do the same?
Jonno will do the same ;)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Jonno has no idea what he is agreeing to lol

B

Biff

Just in case I’m lucky enough to be driving at Croft, do I need to have a teamspeak account before I can race? I have a discord account.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just in case I’m lucky enough to be driving at Croft, do I need to have a teamspeak account before I can race? I have a discord account.
You must join our teamspeak in time for the briefing, all the details you need are in the welcome message you will have received. let me know if u have any problems

B

Biff

You must join our teamspeak in time for the briefing, all the details you need are in the welcome message you will have received. let me know if u have any problems
Cheers James, just set up an account but can’t seem to get the verification email from them!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Cheers James, just set up an account but can’t seem to get the verification email from them!
I dont believe u have to create an account with TS, you shoudl be able to download the program and then connect using the details provided

B

Biff

I dont believe u have to create an account with TS, you shoudl be able to download the program and then connect using the details provided
Downloaded the iPad app, and it Requires a username and password to log in?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That looks like a guide for a windows application, I’m using the iPad app
You should use teamspeak at your computer which you are also using to drive rFactor 2 :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
only intend using it for pre race briefings, as I previously did with Discord.
You will need TeamSpeak throughout our races and events. Just using it for the race briefings won't work I am afraid.

B

Biff

You will need TeamSpeak throughout our races and events. Just using it for the race briefings won't work I am afraid.
What a chore! I’ve checked all of the emails I’ve received since signing up to RSR (going back to 9th October) and don’t have one with the server details for teamspeak. Where will I find the relevant details?

Didnt really want another “app” cluttering up my pc and consuming resources whilst racing but looks like I will have to reluctantly download it.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What a chore! I’ve checked all of the emails I’ve received since signing up to RSR (going back to 9th October) and don’t have one with the server details for teamspeak. Where will I find the relevant details?

Didnt really want another “app” cluttering up my pc and consuming resources whilst racing but looks like I will have to reluctantly download it.
This link should help (can be found on the top right corner of our website): https://revolutionsimracing.com/account/teamspeak

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Need to do my first laps at Croft today :D

B

Biff

So, I’ve downloaded teamspeak on the pc running rfactor2.. I can’t login as I don’t have the welcome email with the password/server details, can anyone help as I’d like to be ready for tomorrow night’s race if i can get a place on the grid?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So, I’ve downloaded teamspeak on the pc running rfactor2.. I can’t login as I don’t have the welcome email with the password/server details, can anyone help as I’d like to be ready for tomorrow night’s race if i can get a place on the grid?
This link should help (can be found on the top right corner of our website): https://revolutionsimracing.com/account/teamspeak
Check out that message, the link is to the teamspeak page which should allow u access. also check your inbox for the welcome message(on forum at the top, next to your name) if not give me a shout

Users who are viewing this thread