m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I haven't found any tech-related thread in this forum section, so I'll post it here. I have this issue for a long time now:

As far as I'm aware, my internet or FPS aren't the problem here. It massively affects the times, I can lose a few tenths like this. It sometimes happens regurarly, sometimes just every 15 laps, mostly they are short but sometimes they are quite long. Nothing has helped yet, PC Format, higher system priority, installing on a faster drive. Has anyone encountered this kind of thing before?

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
I haven't found any tech-related thread in this forum section, so I'll post it here. I have this issue for a long time now:

As far as I'm aware, my internet or FPS aren't the problem here. It massively affects the times, I can lose a few tenths like this. It sometimes happens regurarly, sometimes just every 15 laps, mostly they are short but sometimes they are quite long. Nothing has helped yet, PC Format, higher system priority, installing on a faster drive. Has anyone encountered this kind of thing before?
What are your fps? Have you "Aggressive Threading" ticked (it shouldn't be)?
Can you post your specs?
Any other game that has stutters / freezes? What nVidia driver are you on?
PC format full or did you take over settings (ie. Steam cloud?)?

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What are your fps? Have you "Aggressive Threading" ticked (it shouldn't be)?
Can you post your specs?
Any other game that has stutters / freezes? What nVidia driver are you on?
PC format full or did you take over settings (ie. Steam cloud?)?
Over 160 FPS all the time. Aggresive Threading is off.
GTX 1070 8Gb, i5-6400 CPU @ 2.7GHz (works constantly on 3.2)
8GB RAM
Don't know if you need anyhting else?
No other game has that kind of freezes. Newest drivers aswell. Full format too.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Do you have a normal hdd or a ssd..
Also
Have you tried having task manager on to see whats happening..

There is a resource called Diagnostics Policy Service that can cause stutters in games only way to be sure is to have task manager up or find it and disable it....

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
rFactor 2 and nearly all DLCs are on sale at the moment.

Will we ever have something running here? I am tempted to buy the Reiza pack for 50%, but I am not sure if I will ever "need" it. :droid:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
rFactor 2 and nearly all DLCs are on sale at the moment.

Will we ever have something running here? I am tempted to buy the Reiza pack for 50%, but I am not sure if I will ever "need" it. :droid:
Im trying pal lol...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Partially my fault. Jonno we should have a meetup this week :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey guys !
What would be DLCs requirement to begin endurance races with you ? Just seen the game is on sales on steam.
We use the official Endurance pack DIC which includes the Oreca LMP2, porsche GTE, BMW and Corvette GTE plus the LMP3(which isnt used) we also use a few dlc tracks Sebring and the newly released Lemans. we sometimes use the GT3 cars but mostly its the endurance pack.

Depending on what your experience level/commitment is with endurance racing you will find P1LMS is more relaxed and a better place to start than the Virtual Endurance Championship which is alot more competitive and committed. there are a few costs involved with entering these championships. the VEC costs around 20 Euros for the liecnce plus you have to pass the SRC academy first. The P1LMS is only 5euros which you pay for an additional seat in the car which means should you be a reserve you can take the spare seat at no additional cost.

if you want to know more we can chat further :)

avxstudio

Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY Time to update the Hall of Fame ;) Thanks for the awesome race guys! Mich and I had the best result of the season (P6) :)

Users who are viewing this thread