Project CARS 2 RL Event: Sim Racing Expo / Blancpain Series @ Nürburgring | 15-17 Sep 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
file.jpg

Hello @Members of RevolutionSimRacing!

@falcon2081 and myself will be visiting the SimRacing Expo 2017 at the Nürburgring. At the same time there is aswell the 9th round of the Blancpain Endurance Series. Tickets are 25 Euro for the complete weekend which includes the SimRacing Expo + Blancpain Event.

If anyone is interested to meet our alien from america and the angry german just let us know! If we are enough people we can think about renting a little bungalow or house. Depending on how many people are interested the bungalow/house would cost each person around 50-100 Euro for the complete weekend.

About SimRacing Expo

This is the fourth edition of an event unique of its kind; it is a combination of virtual and real racing. While the inaugural GT race cars compete at the Nürburgring race circuit, a virtual competition and trade fair takes place at the °boulevard, the SimRacing Expo, at the same time.

1920_700_nr3.jpg

More information can be found here: http://www.simracingexpo.de/simracingexpo_en.html

Details about stuff like the total costs, grocery shopping (in case we rent a place), etc will be checked together when we come closer to the expo date.

Team UK (@Yorkie_065, @Gxbbs, @Cluck)
Arrival: Friday, Time TBA
Departure: Monday

Team Frankfurt Airport (@ramiboo, @stolnikas)
Arrival: Friday, 9:45
Departure: Sunday

Team Nobby-no-Mates (@Invincible, @Feanor, @Col_McCoy)
Info: 2x empty seats from Frankfurt

Team East Germany (@TheDoctor46, @dominiczeth)
Departure: TBA

Team Manu (@t0daY, @falcon2081, @Blue Monkey)

All the single ladies
@MelBonkers (Arrival: Friday, Time TBA | Departure: Monday)
@Elmo (Arrival: Friday, Time TBA | Departure: Sunday)
@Mark + Wife (Arrival: TBA | Departure: TBA)

Fatih Kursat

Community Member
Reaction score
I wish to be there.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Maybe IF I win the lottery or you can win the lottery and bring me over. Chances are extremely low damn would love to be there but........

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm a definite possible maybe. Perhaps. ;)

Would love to meet the alien, I just can't say the same for our glorious leader - I've met him once, that was once too many for this chicken's lifetime :p :D.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I guess I'm interested! Nürburgring isn't that far from my place. I only need to check if I can fit this in my current schedule as it would be the 4th racing themed weekend for me this year........and I don't know if I can get the approval of the CEW* of MelBonkers Inc. . Will let you know asap!

* Chief Executive Woman

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I guess I'm interested! Nürburgring isn't that far from my place. I only need to check if I can fit this in my current schedule as it would be the 4th racing themed weekend for me this year........and I don't know if I can get the approval of the CEW* of MelBonkers Inc. . Will let you know asap!

* Chief Executive Woman

That sounds... interesting! :D

Yorkie_065

Community Member
Reaction score
Gahh just realised I won't be able to make this :( Away on a road trip.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Oh this sounds interesting. I have a few weekends planned already starting half august to end october, but maybe this one is free. It's only a 2 hours drive from where I live :D

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Yup so as @t0daY mentioned I will be traveling to Germany to visit for vacation and wanted to make my last stop at the Sim Expo and watch the race at the Green Hell. Hoping to also get a drive around Nordschleife and experience the awesome track. I also will visit a couple other motorsport related places as well if I can before the Expo. I know @Puffpirat offered to have us over for dinner one night! So we should all meet up and head over there. :D But it would be great to meet those that can come.

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@Battenberg I'm sure you can take the train anywhere after that.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Reactions: Tom

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I would love to make some RSR polo/t-shirts and wear it at the Expo.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don't know if I can handle being stuck in a car with Cluck for that many hours :D

I'm joking, I love road trips. Put me down as a definitely maybe. I'll figure out how I'll get there & if I can afford it a bit nearer the time.

Seven

Community Member
Reaction score
If I win the lottery this summer so I can afford the plane ticket, I will totally go :p

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@Seven That's why we have credit cards. Just put it on there and worry about it when you get back lol.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don't know if I can handle being stuck in a car with Cluck for that many hours :D

I'm joking, I love road trips. Put me down as a definitely maybe. I'll figure out how I'll get there & if I can afford it a bit nearer the time.
Think of it as an endurance event - "Achievement unlocked - survived more than 2 hours in an enclosed space with the chicken" :D. The best thing you can do, though, is buy some headphones - it drowns out the bad jokes (and they REALLY are bad - just ask Elmo and miagi!) and my constant swearing at other drivers on the road :D - though, that swearing tends to almost evaporate the moment I get into Europe :eek:)

Reactions: Tom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread