RL Meet & Greet: 24 Hours of Nürburgring 2020 | 21 - 24 May 2020 (Cancelled) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
How many Belgian jokes are there?
Two. All the others are truths.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Jesus...

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Speaking of this, i guess you don't want to swim to the ring... wanna share my car? :)
Hehe I had also thought about that, but sadly around those dates I have my internship period and I don't know which days I have free yet.

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm also going to commit, so in case I don't make it, I'll pay my part.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Nevil

Community Member
Reaction score
If I'm not too late, I'm interested too!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will put @Cluck on the spot... Thanks for the lift @Cluck ;)
As a follow-up to my previous posts, I won't be able to offer you a lift, sorry @Stokemon . More than happy to drive down in convoy and if @Darksi is still heading over then might be worth seeing if he has a spare seat for the crossing.

The reason I can't offer you a lift is that I'll be in something with only 2 seats. And a V8 engine :D

Say hello to my pretty new toy :pompous:

hellomypretty.jpg

Some answers before they get asked:

Contrary to the image above, it will be right-hand drive :p
The external shots Jag supply don't show the correct interior - it is having the performance seats and extended leather upgrade
It will be brand new as it's the newly facelifted version
It will be the above colour
It's the R Dynamic, not the Type R. I'm mad but I'm not THAT mad
It's the 450hp V8 and rear wheel drive version
No, I'm not having a mid-life crisis but yes, I have lost my mind. Those following the other thread on the forum will know what life has thrown at me and my family in the last 12 months so this is my "sod it, what the heck" answer to life's problems.
Yes, it is an enormous privilege to be able to do this but one that is tinged with the backdrop of the situation here.

For the record, the car will actually be "owned" by my father. I will simply have as much use of it as I want ;)

I thought about posting this in the other thread but it's sorta relevant as I wanted to give Stokemon as much notice as possible.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Cluck, is this you offering us a ride in it on the Nordschleife?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Mandatory Feeder:

Does it have a CD playerplayerplayerplayerplayerplayerplayerplayerplayerplayerplayer?

MOD Edit : No, it doesn't. Bring a USB stick ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
As a follow-up to my previous posts, I won't be able to offer you a lift, sorry @Stokemon . More than happy to drive down in convoy and if @Darksi is still heading over then might be worth seeing if he has a spare seat for the crossing.

The reason I can't offer you a lift is that I'll be in something with only 2 seats. And a V8 engine :D

Say hello to my pretty new toy :pompous:

View attachment 8266

Some answers before they get asked:

Contrary to the image above, it will be right-hand drive :p
The external shots Jag supply don't show the correct interior - it is having the performance seats and extended leather upgrade
It will be brand new as it's the newly facelifted version
It will be the above colour
It's the R Dynamic, not the Type R. I'm mad but I'm not THAT mad
It's the 450hp V8 and rear wheel drive version
No, I'm not having a mid-life crisis but yes, I have lost my mind. Those following the other thread on the forum will know what life has thrown at me and my family in the last 12 months so this is my "sod it, what the heck" answer to life's problems.
Yes, it is an enormous privilege to be able to do this but one that is tinged with the backdrop of the situation here.

For the record, the car will actually be "owned" by my father. I will simply have as much use of it as I want ;)

I thought about posting this in the other thread but it's sorta relevant as I wanted to give Stokemon as much notice as possible.
UUH! The facelift looks nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread