RL Meet & Greet: 24 Hours of Nürburgring 2020 | 21 - 24 May 2020 (Cancelled) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Hello @Members of RevolutionSimRacing!

Some of us were loosely talking about going to the 24 Hours of Nürburgring next year. After our successful meeting at the Simracing Expo 2017 we were thinking it is time for round 2!

If anyone is interested let us know! If we are enough people we can think about renting a little bungalow or house. Depending on how many people are interested the bungalow/house would cost each person around 50-100 Euro for the complete weekend (roughly estimation!).

About the ADAC Total 24H - Rennen
The legendary Nordschleife, spectacular racing cars and a 24-hour party: the pilots in the ADAC TOTAL 24-hour race are racing around the 25-kilometre long combination of Nordschleife and Grand Prix Circuit.

The ADAC TOTAL 24-hour race promises to be a race of superlatives as always and for one day and one night pushes both men and machines to the limit. Where else can you experience a field of entrants with way over 160 vehicles driving at full speed for one whole day and night around the longest racetrack in the world!

!! Details about stuff like the total costs, grocery shopping (in case we rent a place), etc will be checked together when we come closer to the event !!

100% Comitted (22):
@t0daY
@Puffpirat
@fab. ICEMAN
@Diluvian
@Elmo
@Raigore
@Corentin_Bergès
@Pierre CREUSEVAULT
@Shepard
@Battenberg
@Blue Monkey
@MelBonkers
@Dutchtastic
@javoresku
@Col_McCoy
@Stokemon
@Taorminator
@Invincible
@Nakor
@Feanor
@benimi
@Cluck

Interested Members:
@Darksi
@T.rev.1
@Nismo
@Nevil

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
I am in for sure <3

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Count me in! :D

Tickets are 64€ for ADAC members (german automobile club) and 69€ for non-members, for the whole event.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Count me in! :D

Tickets are 64€ for ADAC members (german automobile club) and 69€ for non-members, for the whole event.
Once we have more people on board we can have a look at the pricing. I know from safe sources some people were looking into the VIP tickets ;)

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Interested in VIP tickets :D

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Definetely interested after the success of 2017.
Either I can get some vacation and than it will be fixed around February whether I can join, or I will know it latest 20th April. But should be able to manage 4 days

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Seems only logical that after the group visited Belgium, I'd visit Germany?
Will have to check with future work as it's job application time :banghead: but it's only a 2 hour drive for me anyways

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just checking plans but i am very keen, will be driving from north of england so can pick up on way if its a go.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Be intrested if prices werw right and post brexit dont mess up travel for us uks lol... Only big question is can me an manu survive 24 hours together

T.rev.1

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Yes interested, will have to see what is happening nearer the time.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah! I'm in!

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm interested!!!!! Need to check if I can make it with family holidays. And besides I need to grab every possibility to do as many kilometers with the Giulia as possible

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looks like I've been volunteered to go and to do some driving duties. Bit difficult to now say "nein" I guess :D

I will put @Cluck on the spot... Thanks for the lift @Cluck ;)
Better hope for good weather then, as you'll be riding on the roof :D

I need to see what car I'll be in, this time next year and that all depends on the housing market and how much (or little) I get for my house. I've already had to scale plans back somewhat, but I do think it will be a struggle to fit 3 people (never mind 3 lots of luggage) in the type of car I'm aiming for :pompous: . Let's see how things pan out. If I can fit you in, I'll definitely do so, but @Battenberg called dibs first, sorry :eek:.

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looks like I've been volunteered to go and to do some driving duties. Bit difficult to now say "nein" I guess :D

Better hope for good weather then, as you'll be riding on the roof :D

I need to see what car I'll be in, this time next year and that all depends on the housing market and how much (or little) I get for my house. I've already had to scale plans back somewhat, but I do think it will be a struggle to fit 3 people (never mind 3 lots of luggage) in the type of car I'm aiming for :pompous: . Let's see how things pan out. If I can fit you in, I'll definitely do so, but @Battenberg called dibs first, sorry :eek:.

It would be cool to convoy at least and I will bring the RX8. Would be good if I could get 1 other in that though... For money reasons.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
It would be cool to convoy at least and I will bring the RX8. Would be good if I could get 1 other in that though... For money reasons.
Ha! That's why i drive a cheap car with LPG. 4€/100km ;)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will be bringing the discovery so room for people and luggage.

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
When I was reading the title I thought RSR is going to field a car in real N24 next year lol
Would love to come, but school is restricting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread