RL Meet & Greet: 24 Hours of Nürburgring 2020 | 21 - 24 May 2020 (Cancelled) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You confuse people by just throwing numbers into the thread mate. Just relax a little bit, it is a long way until May 2020...
yeah i get ya.... something like this would literally be a once in a life time thing for me and most deffo on my bucket list so having a rough price for me gives me a idea of what penny's i need to put aside. i like for one don't really have any disposable income so saving from as early as i can is my only option..:)

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
Just relax a little bit, it is a long way until May 2020...
And then suddenly it's next week...
To be on topic - as far as I know, all hotel prices in the area go trough the roof for the 24 hour race weekend.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just to make a comparison:

2 years ago we stayed with 18 people in this house:

Coverage for each person was 45 Euro which included supplies over the weekend. Obviously everyone brought additional some stuff on his own.

@Shepard already mentioned that normal tickets are roughly 60-70 Euro. That would be 120€ for the weekend + "you" traveling to the Nürburgring. A real rough estimation but no idea where 350 Pounds are coming from @Jonno

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
All I am saying, let's have a look first how many people we are. Have a look after a house, then we do the math :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just to make a comparison:

2 years ago we stayed with 18 people in this house:

Coverage for each person was 45 Euro which included supplies over the weekend. Obviously everyone brought additional some stuff on his own.

@Shepard already mentioned that normal tickets are roughly 60-70 Euro. That would be 120€ for the weekend + "you" traveling to the Nürburgring. A real rough estimation but no idea where 350 Pounds are coming from @Jonno
that first link i posted is a ticket from 21.5 to 24.5 for 64euro total.;)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Just to relax a bit (it's getting hot in here, isn't it ? :p) i would be really really really thrilled to participate :eek: Only problem is travel. If anyone has plans to go and might be going through Salzburg (Austria) or would like to jump in on the road to share costs, that would be huge. :D
You're making me dream o_O
EDIT : looked at the map and it's 700km to do...might be more interesting togo by train :rolleyes:

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just to relax a bit (it's getting hot in here, isn't it ? :p) i would be really really really thrilled to participate :eek: Only problem is travel. If anyone has plans to go and might be going through Salzburg (Austria) or would like to jump in on the road to share costs, that would be huge. :D
You're making me dream o_O
EDIT : looked at the map and it's 700km to do...might be more interesting togo by train :rolleyes:
Last time @Blue Monkey traveled with Flixbus to me (Mannheim) and from their i drove to Nürburgring. Should be no problem.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As they say on dragons den. IM OUT..

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I‘m also very interrested (possible with my son, 16j) but cannot tell at the moment if it matches with my calendar. Many things happens around this date. I can tell for sure around Jan. 2020.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If the weather isn't too bad (been to the 24h in May in skiing suits one time :dead:) I will be there from saturday to sunday.
This ia probably my 10th time I'm going to the 24h and this is like our yearly father & son ritual, so I can't really stay with you in the house.

But I would love to give all of you guys a visit and say hello to everyone :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Members !

I would need a 100% yes as soon as possible. All apartments with 16+ persons are booked out. I found now two houses literally next to each other.

Both for 6-8 persons. One house is 99 euro per night, the other one is 200 euro per night. The prices are not per person, its per group!

Alternative would be camping + renting a campmobile.

Please let me know if you want to commit or not. We need to book as fast as possible!

Regards

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread