• We are proud to announce Season 10 of the Revolution Cup!
    For more information about the upcoming league follow this link!
  • We are proud to announce Season 4 of the Evolution Series!
  • We are proud to announce Season 3 of the Blancpain Challenge (by PRD and RSR)!

Assetto Corsa Competizione RLM Endurence League (1 Viewer)

Imthecrabby

Reaction score
Hi all, I have recently discovered, due to the likes of @Battenberg and @Puffpirat that RLM is a thing and I love it.

There are still slots open for the endurance league that starts in April (Qualifying is open now)

This is a thread for all drivers and teams, or if not, just me and whomever is interested in driving. I will post a link to the event page below!

Race days are Fridays!

(Please I need someone to drive with haha)

Cheers

RevolutionSimRacing Blue
@Imthecrabby
@Battenberg

Interested:
@hinesy32

Last edited:

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Friday a big nono for me sadly :/

hinesy32

Reaction score
I might be interested, but very much in the AM category.

Exited

BRB, Toilet Break
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Would be very very interested, but not on fridays... Who comes up with an idea like this to have a regular racing league on fridays in the summer? o_O

Shepard

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Who comes up with an idea like this to have a regular racing league on fridays in the summer?
Passionate simracers without social life, or that old they have no need to party any more :p

MerlinC

Probationer
Reaction score
Are you still looking for driver? Not able to do a full season commitment but would be happy to join as much races as possible - probably you are looking for a reserve driver as well. But it would be important to me to know whether I will race at least a week in advance thus I can get prepared.

P.S.: no clue with regard to pace in comparision with the other drivers in that league - typically I'm not good in hotlapping but I can do consistent laptimes. Can I simply join one of the Qualy sessions to get an idea how my pace compared to the others is? Is there a full list of Qualy times available somewhere?

Battenberg

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
@MerlinC They will not allow driver substitutions for this championship, so we can't take on any reserve drivers. The championship sign up has now overflowed to reserves, so you may be too late to sign up a new team as well.
Post automatically merged:

Mine & @Imthecrabby's steed for the season :cool:

1586105954537.png

Last edited:

Battenberg

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
We won our class! :D
Post automatically merged:

Awesome first stint by @Imthecrabby kept us within touch of the class leader, who had caught us and were battling for half his stint. I came out of the pits ahead of them, managed a gap of around 2 seconds, and then was off the hook as they had contact with the lapping leaders. An easy cruise home to claim our class win! :cool:

Last edited:

Exited

BRB, Toilet Break
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Shit, RLM community just got shut down by the admin... Everything is down, Website, Discord, Twitter :(
Sad day as their events and staff was always really professional and I was looking forward to some more endurance races in autumn...

t0daY

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steam
View
Shit, RLM community just got shut down by the admin... Everything is down, Website, Discord, Twitter :(
Sad day as their events and staff was always really professional and I was looking forward to some more endurance races in autumn...
Running such a big organization like they did comes with problems. Too fast too big, had sadly a feeling something like that could happen (eventually admin/staff changes etc.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)