rFactor 2 Round 1: Brands Hatch (1 Viewer)

Round 1: Brands Hatch
Posted by m4nu
rFactor2
Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 18:30
Until: Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Cant say anything bad about tonight, @Jonno did a fantastic job for our first ever league race in Rfactor2. was awesome racing if not a bit lonely in the first 2 races but the final race i had some interesting moves against me but some awesome racing with @Blue Monkey until i hit the kerb. then it was focus on bring the car home.

Blue Monkey

Reaction score

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. Awesome racing, great combo and very well run night. Thanks to @Jonno and everyone involved.
I only wish I had signed up sooner to make the main entry list. :banghead:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. Awesome racing, great combo and very well run night. Thanks to @Jonno and everyone involved.
I only wish I had signed up sooner to make the main entry list. :banghead:
maybe there will be an increase to the grid to include the reserves for the next rounds :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Did anyone stream the races tonight? if so do you have a link?

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Thanks for the great races, i really enjoyed my very first time online on rfactor.
I ve made a quick video (sorry for quality) about R3 L1 incident and my great finish as a bonus :blackeye:

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Excellent experience.
I apologize for the incident in the third race on the first lap.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well race 3 really turned out like a propper good old race 3 in real life even bringing out the saftey car lol... once again guys thanks for the big turn out apretate all of you attending

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Great racing last night guy's . really enjoyed myself with some very intense battles lap after lap . Big thanks to @Jonno for setting up and running this series . Very happy with two podium finishes in the little old Honda .

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great racing last night guy's . really enjoyed myself with some very intense battles lap after lap . Big thanks to @Jonno for setting up and running this series . Very happy with two podium finishes in the little old Honda .
OP Honda!

Nevil

Community Member
Reaction score
I believe I had an issue with my firewall, wich I luckily could resolve seconds before the race.
Race 1 I started from p19 and managed to finish p13. Then Race 2 finish at p11.
Not to bad considering I was on default setup with slightly less fuel and soft tires.
The final race I started from p5 but stalled at the start :banghead:
The race went well until I spun and hit the barrier :inpain:
I also experienced some performance issues (especially in second corner of the track) so I probably have to lower some settings for next race.
Al in all an entertaining and educational first time online racing in rFactor 2 for me :D;)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It was great to see so many new races to Rfactor2. For Round 2(Donnington) It would be great to see all you guys joining us for practice. I will try and get some dates and times for the server to be online. So anyone who needs help with setups or the game in general, i recommend you join us - Its good to know your competitors! :D
Post automatically merged:

It was awesooooooooooome :)

Thanks @Jonno for organizing, @Alex Salmon & @Jamesl91 for great battles :)
I will have to watch our battle Jan!

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
had great fun last night, actually did better than expected finishing around in the top 10 in all 3 races, to say its my first in RF2 look forward to donington!

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
For my first foray into rFactor & a last second decision to take part with no practise after the busiest week of the year for me... I had good fun!
First race was so - so, trying to get the steering to respond in a way that wasn't the full turning lock of the car at high speed during the warmup & of course, forgetting to use the soft tyres for the first race hahaha
Second race race I was a bit more switched on & managed to almost hit that sweet steering spot for me, soft tyres (though it didnt load for the race) but again with no car setup (why does it insist on Fahrenheit for everything... would be good if you could tailor which units of measurement for certain parts)
Third race & got the steering to a point that i could push the car with quite happily... had a look into the car settings & managed to do some basic changes, camber, toe, ride height, brake pressure & bias. Even figured out that i needed to set it as default for it to load during the race... Handy bit of info I overheard in the chat that I'd otherwise taken half the season to figure out hahaha.
But after all that I somehow managed to pitch the car wayyy off track on the exit of T1 landing next to the ambulance haha.
Apologies to all who was behind me/ lapping/ overtaking.. mirrors were useless & couldn't see behind me so i was practically driving with blinders on.
Need to figure out the starts, stalled every damn time.... though i did figure out that you can't apply brake & throttle at the same time (what the hell)...
Bring on the next round! Promise to actually practise for this one hahaha. being some 2s off the pace was, humbling :joyful:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@FuBii auto clutch may or may not of been my fault lol its turned off in the server i didnt take in to account a controler user lol((get a dam wheel lol) i shall turn it on for round 2 lol

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here you go guys my 1st attempt at voice over replays i can only apologise if i got your name wrong lol. All criticism welcomed

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here you go guys my 1st attempt at voice over replays i can only apologise if i got your name wrong lol. All criticism welcomed
It was awesome Jonno ! :) I loved to watch the races again and with the commentary it was perfect! It is just sometimes difficult to hear you over the music but other than that it was great :) would love to see the next one at Donington!

Users who are viewing this thread