rFactor 2 Round 1: Brands Hatch (1 Viewer)

Round 1: Brands Hatch
Posted by m4nu
rFactor2
Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 18:30
Until: Sunday, September 15, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It was awesome Jonno ! :) I loved to watch the races again and with the commentary it was perfect! It is just sometimes difficult to hear you over the music but other than that it was great :) would love to see the next one at Donington!
Thank you i had few other say about the music lol.. It seemed fine when i was recording just needed to be a tad quieter lol i was just going for a little background music but got it wrong lol..

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Thank you i had few other say about the music lol.. It seemed fine when i was recording just needed to be a tad quieter lol i was just going for a little background music but got it wrong lol..

Need a bit of James Last playing quietly in the background mate none of that fango tango dance club noise :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Need a bit of James Last playing quietly in the background mate none of that fango tango dance club noise :)
Same age as you isnt he? we're not old enough to know who that is without googles help :D

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Same age as you isnt he? we're not old enough to know who that is without googles help :D

Cheeky sod he is at least a year older than me :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
For @Clucks benifit, I was not last. Won the first two and finished 12 in final race

Users who are viewing this thread