Assetto Corsa Round 2: Road Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Round 2: Road Atlanta
Posted by Ricardo
Assetto Corsa
Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 18:00
Until: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Assetto Corsa

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Round 2 - Road Atlanta.png

Car: IER P13C Prototype / Corvette C7R GTE
Track: Road Atlanta
Setup: Semi-Locked

Date: Wednesday, 19th February 2020
18:15 UTC - Server Reboot
18:20 UTC - Optional Practice
19:20 UTC - Driver Briefing (Mandatory)
19:30 UTC - Qualifying
20:00 UTC - Race

GeneralRestrictions
Damage: 100%Tire Blankets: Yes
Tyre Wear: 100%ABS: Allowed
Fuel Rate: 100%Traction Control: Allowed
Flags & Penalties: Pitlane Penalty App EnduranceStability Control: No
Jump Start: Drive Through PenaltyAuto Clutch: No

EventConditions
Practice: 60 minsWeather: light Clouds
Qualifying: 30 minsStarting Time:12:00
Race 1: 90 minTrack Grip: Dynamic
Race 2: N/AWind: Random

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the beginning of sector 3, maintaining our speed. Odd numbers on the right side and even numbers on the left side.

Server Info
Name: revolutionsimracing.com
Password: acrevolution

Please Notice

Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel H

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi, Content Manager shows me that the track is missing but i have installed the track pack v1:

Update: Found the problem, the file path is wrong: there is twice road_atlanta2018/road_atlanta2018.

Attachments

• 1581629164807.png
    1581629164807.png
    186.5 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This Round and Mosport are the ones I'm looking most forward to! Just love those two tracks! :happy:

Daniel H

Community Member
Reaction score
Realy nice Track, didn´t know this one before. What´s the target for GTE 1:20? (Medium Tires)

Last edited:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Xaidenb29

Community Member
Reaction score
I’m unfortunately unable to race tomorrow sadly. I’m not in town unfortunately.

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Realy nice Track, didn´t know this one before. What´s the target for GTE 1:20? (Medium Tires)

Same, just did my first laps today and it's a great, fast track, with a very challenging first sector
Got myself a 1:20.6, I think 1:20.1 is possible with a tidy lap. It's taxing to drive very fast, the race is going to be interesting.

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I just hope that the prototypes can bring up some patience in sector 1 especially. The GTE's are going on there limit there and there wont be much room for cars to overtake imo

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Already asked by melbonkers in another thread, anyway is there a way to move the blue flag icon since is quite impossible to see that in vr?

Daniel H

Community Member
Reaction score
Already asked by melbonkers in another thread, anyway is there a way to move the blue flag icon since is quite impossible to see that in vr?
There is a way... Seek an App with Flags, dont know the exact name right now.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
This track is a rollercoaster, perfect for vr

Aggelos Iliakis

Community Member
Reaction score
can attend cause of the same lingering personal reasons
have fun tho!:D

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY There is an error in Prototypes times for Sebring Quali results. Thanks for updating though, it's always cool to see one's name on a leaderboard.

Does anyone know if I can save the replay of the whole race? I lowered the quality from Ultra to High and got around 53 minutes worth. Not sure if going for lower graphics is the way, but I'll have to if it means I get to save 1h30.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY There is an error in Prototypes times for Sebring Quali results. Thanks for updating though, it's always cool to see one's name on a leaderboard.
Fixed! A simple copy/pasta mistake :eek:
Does anyone know if I can save the replay of the whole race? I lowered the quality from Ultra to High and got around 53 minutes worth. Not sure if going for lower graphics is the way, but I'll have to if it means I get to save 1h30.
Will be uploaded as soon as I am home. I should have the whole replay. Will be uploaded in Ressources.

Reactions: Def

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Put it to medium quality, you won't see a difference and I think I had the whole 90min last week on replay :)
I have my replay quality setting always at medium and it looks always good :happy:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Put it to medium quality, you won't see a difference and I think I had the whole 90min last week on replay :)
I have my replay quality setting always at medium and it looks always good :happy:
I have it on low... how much difference is it to medium? Worst case are you able to upload the replay somewhere? :)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have it on low... how much difference is it to medium? Worst case are you able to upload the replay somewhere? :)
Wait just when I read your post... Maybe I have it also on low and on medium in ACC (?!)
Need to check at home, but I can upload the replay if needed. Just give me some time as it will probably take 2h :D:cool:

StubbornGymnast

Community Member
Reaction score
I will see in practice and qualifying how the screenfreezes go, if its to much im gonna pull out for this race as i dont want a freeze that wil lead me into crashing someone or more cars and ruin their races.

Users who are viewing this thread