Assetto Corsa Round 3: Bahrain (1 Viewer)

Round 3: Bahrain
Posted by Ricardo
Assetto Corsa
Tuesday, September 3, 2019 - 18:00
Until: Tuesday, September 3, 2019 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
bahrain.png

Car: Formula RSS3
Track: Bahrain
Setup: Semi-Locked
Livery Pack: Click here

Date: Tuesday, 3rd September 2019
17:55 UTC - Server Reboot
18:00 UTC - Optional Practice
18:30 UTC - Driver Briefing (Mandatory)
19:00 UTC - Qualifying
19:15 UTC - Race 1
19:45 UTC - Race 2 (Reversed Grid Top 10)

GeneralRestrictions
Damage: 75%Tire Blankets: Yes
Tyre Wear: 100%ABS: Off
Fuel Rate: 100%Traction Control: Off
Flags & Penalties: Pitlane Penalty AppStability Control: No
Jump Start: Drive Through PenaltyAuto Clutch: No

EventConditions
Practice: 30 minsWeather: Dusty
Qualifying: 15 minsStarting Time:17:00
Race 1: 30 minTrack Grip: Dynamic
Race 2: 30 minWind: Random

Bahrain.png

Starting Procedure: Standing Start, when the in-game lights turn green the race starts - stay alert and look out for slow starters.

Server Info
Name: revolutionsimracing.com
Password: rsr2019

Please Notice

Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Last edited:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
Can't attend as I am on vacation the whole week. Enjoy

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have to miss this one... since sunday midday without Internet. The technician today couldnt fix it and yeah... gutted...

Enjoy the race boys :)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looking forward to this one!!
Surprisingly a really difficult track, the braking zones are killing me. After two fast laps I have squared front tires which don't really feel that good FFB wise :dead:

MATT1

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I am going to leave this season. Just can't find the time to practise for the upcoming races and there is no reason i take the spot of someone who wants to race.

Nada

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry can't drive tonight.

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think I'll do the first race, but I'm a bit too tired now tired to do both.

Dalake

Community Member
Reaction score
Ohh my god... Does anyone have the replay file from the second race? I would love to see how close the finish between me and @LoenKilo was because that couldn't have been any closer. i was honestly cheering out loud because i thought i got him :eek:

Despite that, decent results for me. Quali pace was way better than my race pace compared to others though but that is almost always the case with me. A shame in the end I lost 1 position because of a spin in race 1 and in race 2.:dead:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, it seems that the low attendance numbers have helped me. Not sure I would normally get a P8 and P5 if we had more drivers. It's a real shame we have lost so many sign ups. Seems it's holiday time for many at this time of year.

However, I really enjoyed tonight. Depsite being on holiday for the past 9 days and feeling under the weather and zero practice, I got a decent pace quickly enough. I think I could have managed low 46's with a bit more time and a tweaked set-up. Race 1 was fantastic in the early stages with a great battle with @Battenberg and @Angel . Sorry you had problems @Battenberg . So finishing in P8 put me in P3 for race 2. Turned out to be P2 as there was a drop out from P1. I was really nervous but it was a clean race overall for me. The clear difference for me versus the faster guys is consistency. I was often locking up, missing apexs' and losing time quickly. I got lucky and a few people behind me got caught up with each other and I kept a steady pace and finished P5. Pretty pleased!

Congrats to the winners and podium finishers.

See you in France!

LoenKilo

Community Member
Reaction score
What a races! It was really cool, especially second race. After first race, when not everything was good for me, I'm very lucky in second race. @DannyvdMeer almost got me after last turn in last lap. He exit last turn much better then me and we finished side by side. It was very nervous and I happy that I not lost position. In AC I was first time here and second time in sim games ever, so 3rd position amazing for me.

Thanks everyone, especially thanks @DannyvdMeer and congrats everyone. Today was a good race day)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hmm what a bad night for me and that's probably all championship hopes gone for me, as I can't attend the final round :(

Felt quite uncomfortable in the car yesterday, surprisingly as the day before I had a really good run after some practice...

Qualified with a very unclean lap in P4 with was alright.
Start into race 1 was also alright, but as we approach the 2nd chicane I had a nice sudden bluescreen :dead: never happened before, but it seems like my RAM OC is not that stable :D
A shame as I reconnected and just came out in front of the leaders. Was able to build a decent gap to @Alex Salmon and @Jeff[NL] who later won the first race, so pace was definitely there
In the 2nd race I tried to get at least some valuable points for the team, but my driving was just bad. Sorry whoever I affected with that, next time I will be more calm!

Congrats to the winners @Jeff[NL] and @Puffpirat and all podium finishers!
The low attendance is giving me a headache and is quite sad even more when we had so many sign ups..

See you all next week in Baguette, Snail and Frog leg country :D
Really looking forward to race at Magny Cours again after probably 10 years :cool:

Cheers,
Exited

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
When I'm tyring to keep the fasters guys behind me.....I was pushing too hard at this point

Vernux

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm so sorry guys. For some reqason i thought the race is today and welp its wednesday today. Stupid me.....

Users who are viewing this thread