Assetto Corsa Round 3: Road America (1 Viewer)

Round 3: Road America
Posted by Ricardo
Assetto Corsa
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 - 18:00
Until: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Tbh I would give everyone one warning for a no-show and at the 2nd not announced no-show in one league you are on the blacklist and are not allowed to sign any future leagues on this website. I would rather race with 15-20 people of which I know they atleast do intend to start and finish the league instead of 30-35 people and the half doesn't even show up for one race in the whole season... Just disappointing!
I agree on that...and additonaly we could use a proper clean-up of the member list. Anyone who hasn't shown up here for a year or longer should go to a "memoriam section" or something like that.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I agree on that...and additonaly we could use a proper clean-up of the member list. Anyone who hasn't shown up here for a year or longer should go to a "memoriam section" or something like that.
When you need help with digging the graves, hit me up :p:p

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Anyone who hasn't shown up here for a year or longer should go to a "memoriam section" or something like that.

Memoriam section...
and they say sim racing isn't dangerous...

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
@Battenberg When will the replay be uploaded, I want to look at Turn 1 incident

@Exited Please be more careful next time lapping, you hit me and nearly pushed me off the track in T5

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Battenberg When will the replay be uploaded, I want to look at Turn 1 incident

@Exited Please be more careful next time lapping, you hit me and nearly pushed me off the track in T5
Sorry mate, not d'accord with this one. You had blue flags, were not fighting for position whereas I was chasing down P2 and P3. So was it really necessary to not back of even slightly and fight me into T5? I don't think so!

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have similar experience..people with blue flag not always back down and force you of the racing line etc. Would be great i dont have to fight them but well it makes it a bit more interesting i guess o_O

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Before this descends further, if you ever have a concern regarding another member's behaviour on track then discuss it between yourselves privately. If those discussions prove fruitless then feel free to raise a Steward's Enquiry. Race threads are NOT the place to bring such matters up.

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Before this descends further, if you ever have a concern regarding another member's behaviour on track then discuss it between yourselves privately. If those discussions prove fruitless then feel free to raise a Steward's Enquiry. Race threads are NOT the place to bring such matters up.

Well maybe more people will read this and think about it. For me its a more general thing and this season is worse then its ever been prib due to the high amount of new drivers. So i think its more beneficial everyone can read this. If you were referring to Blue monkey his post then i understand.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It wasn't directed at a specific member, it's a general word of advice that such discussions are generally counter-productive when conducted in the open :)

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
It is one of the reasons I wanna see the replay, so I can see if I did something wrong and to check if it is something that should be taken it to the Stewards (this is especially for Turn 1).
@Cluck I mean I can submit it without replay footage (onboard only) but I think it is not clear enough to be judged

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
too late for that
Stewards cases must be submited within 48H after the race
great, makes a lot of sense without replay

as of that, I retire from this series, its just not worth driving here with such organization and the number of people that are showing up

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
as of that, I retire from this series, its just not worth driving here with such organization and the number of people that are showing up
Quite hurtful but I take it. Thanks for your honest words.

Users who are viewing this thread