Assetto Corsa Round 4: Watkins Glen International (1 Viewer)

Assetto Corsa

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Car: IER P13C Prototype / Corvette C7R GTE
Track: Watkins Glen International
Setup: Semi-Locked

Date: Wednesday, 18th March 2020
18:15 UTC - Server Reboot
18:20 UTC - Optional Practice
19:20 UTC - Driver Briefing (Mandatory)
19:30 UTC - Qualifying
20:00 UTC - Race

GeneralRestrictions
Damage: 100%Tire Blankets: Yes
Tyre Wear: 100%ABS: Allowed
Fuel Rate: 100%Traction Control: Allowed
Flags & Penalties: Pitlane Penalty App EnduranceStability Control: No
Jump Start: Drive Through PenaltyAuto Clutch: No

EventConditions
Practice: 60 minsWeather: TBD
Qualifying: 30 minsStarting Time:TBD
Race 1: 90 minTrack Grip: Dynamic
Race 2: N/AWind: Random

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the beginning of sector 3, maintaining our speed. Odd numbers on the right side and even numbers on the left side.

Server Info
Name: revolutionsimracing.com
Password: acrevolution

Please Notice

Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Assetto Corsa

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I want to participate, regardless of how many people will be at the start

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
also in :)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
In! Sir! Yes sir! :)

Aggelos Iliakis

Community Member
Reaction score
i will try to be in this one but it is quite difficult due to the fact that corona made me so that i moved places for a little while and i dont have my pc here.:(

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I would’ve been in but due to the situation with the virus in Paris and France I’m going overseas for a couple of weeks or months. There are worst places than Mauritius Island to spend time at, but unfortunately it does mean that I will miss the remainder of the championship.

Having been a moderator and league oversee for a couple of seasons at another community, I know how much time goes into setting up those championship. I have nothing bad to say, it’s a quality league from up top to down to us drivers. I’ve rarely seen & experienced such quality in endurance racing, so I thank you all - staff and drivers - very much for those couple of races. I think RSR has very strong base, a shame uncommitted people signed up because it sends a wrong message about RSR in my opinion, but blacklisting people wouldn’t have changed the situation I fear. It’s hard to track down people but I hope those who didn’t show up once won’t be able to "steal" spots from more committed drivers.

Hopefully I see you lot later in the year. Sorry to my teammate @StubbornGymnast for letting you finish this one solo o_O

Last edited:

StubbornGymnast

Community Member
Reaction score
I would’ve been in but due to the situation with the virus in Paris and France I’m going overseas for a couple of weeks or months. There are worst places than Mauritius Island to spend time at, but unfortunately it does mean that I will miss the remainder of the championship.

Having been a moderator and league oversee for a couple of seasons at another community, I know how much time goes into setting up those championship. I have nothing bad to say, it’s a quality league from up top to down to us drivers. I’ve rarely seen & experienced such quality in endurance racing, so I thank you all - staff and drivers - very much for those couple of races. I think RSR has very strong base, a shame uncommitted people signed up because it sends a wrong message about RSR in my opinion, but blacklisting people wouldn’t have changed the situation I fear. It’s hard to track down people but I hope those who didn’t show up once won’t be able to "steal" spots from more committed drivers.

Hopefully I see you lot later in the year. Sorry to my teammate @StubbornGymnast for letting you finish this one solo o_O

You won the lottery mate? Have fun!

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
In. This is a good time for us to come together have some fun in the middle of this madness.

Users who are viewing this thread