Assetto Corsa Round 4: Watkins Glen International (2 Viewers)

Aggelos Iliakis

Community Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have a problem with the track? It doesnt even show and when i tried force opening it with CM it says that the tag circuit is missing. Any ideas?

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Does anyone else have a problem with the track? It doesnt even show and when i tried force opening it with CM it says that the tag circuit is missing. Any ideas?
I have encountered this problem. You need to open the Watkins Glen file 1584476058576.png
and copy files from there

Attachments

• 1584476183036.png
    1584476183036.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Also in today :)

Any chance to have the results updated? Standings are still after round 2, and results are only there for round 1.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Also in today :)

Any chance to have the results updated? Standings are still after round 2, and results are only there for round 1.
Uppsie. I did them the other day, lemme check why they dont display :dead:

Aggelos Iliakis

Community Member
Reaction score
Dont know if i can make because asseto corsa decided not to work. Again when i try to practice or join a race the loading screen will appear everything will load then the screen flashes and it goes to the menu. Any ideas?

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sounds like an install problem, maybe with the track pack. Have had similar things before.

Aggelos Iliakis

Community Member
Reaction score
No it does that with every track and car combination. The only thing that works is if i tick the force 32-bit box. But i the LMP1 car is not supported in 32-bit.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
like @hinesy32 said seems to be track install issue, i cant take a look into server log atm
edit:dont know what to say, never had this issue

Aggelos Iliakis

Community Member
Reaction score
And it just decided to work again. I will race. But that thing is confusing me.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a heads up Mosport is, like Watkins, packed wrong. You need to copy the content of the track folder into your main AC directory. Or do it via Content Manager.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a heads up Mosport is, like Watkins, packed wrong. You need to copy the content of the track folder into your main AC directory. Or do it via Content Manager.
Eeeh w00t

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Anyone who has problems, I repacked the track pack to fix Mosport and Watkings Glen.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Out due personal reasons. Sorry guys ...

Aggelos Iliakis

Community Member
Reaction score
Awesome race but due to the problems i had with AC i didnt practice at all. I didnt know the track very well and the only practice i got was 45minutes in the practice session + qualy. I started the race ok but my pace was lacking (as expected) and i lost the guys at the front got overtaken by i dont remember who and i started to push to catch the guys infront. That in combination with the fact i didnt have enough practice made push too much and crash the car and totaling it.

Daniel H

Community Member
Reaction score
:D Ah Havok, I thought you are a round behind me, thats why i didn´t fight you in the last rounds...

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Uhmmm a race to forget from my side omg this was so bad i think i have never had so many mistakes in one race :dead: damage and 2x drive trough man i am so stupid :banghead:...well.... on to the next one......

Users who are viewing this thread