Assetto Corsa Round 5: Norisring (1 Viewer)

Round 5: Norisring
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa
Monday, February 11, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Monday, February 11, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Another terrible race for me. I just have no speed in this car at all.

Started near the back and when the lights went green my fps took a real drop and I slid into the wall dropping me back to last. Then in the first corner I had to go wide to avoid the accident and got stuck at the back again. Didn't get into any battles with people as I just couldn't stay close to anyone. I spent most of my race just getting out of the way of the faster drivers and I think I finished in P27/28 3 laps down.

Sorry to @Mazy CZ I think if you had a faster team mate Stark Industries would be close to the top 3

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Miagi was 9 points down to me and gained 6 points on me at Norisring (2nd to 4th). How can he be 1 point in front of me? :-/

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a quick preliminary standings update. All is subject to change. :)

Drivers:
1. @Puffpirat - 148
2. @miagi - 131
3. @Exited - 130
4. @Vernux 124
5. @Alex Salmon - 124

Teams:
1. Mafia - 237
2. Mad Bull - 237
3. Ostblock - 235
Miagi was 9 points down to me and gained 6 points on me at Norisring (2nd to 4th). How can he be 1 point in front of me? :-/
Yeah you should have 134 points...not that I don't like Noz calculation better xD

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeah you should have 134 points...not that I don't like Noz calculation better xD
Actually now I'm not sure if I should recalculate the whole standings if something easy like this goes wrong :)

Last edited:

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Actually now I'm sure if I should recalculate the whole standings if something easy like this goes wrong :)
Ofc you should recalculate the whole standing, you are german after all! Me and Puffi also recalculate the results :pompous:

1549989506755.png

Last edited:

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My chance evaporated on Hungaroring when my game crashed but i have to say the races are good fun.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Actually now I'm not sure if I should recalculate the whole standings if something easy like this goes wrong :)

Our sheet is working flawless, its @Noztra skill to add numbers together which has flaws :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ofc you should recalculate the whole standing, you are german after all! Me and Puffi also recalculate the results :pompous:

View attachment 6089
I like this table mutsch mutsch more! :)
Any my question was of course only rhetorical. I have obviously my own Excel at home :)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
The event wasn‘t to bad for me. After I was not able to find a proper balance first of all since I couldn‘t practice a lot I expected to be a backmarker this time.
However I qualified to P6. Right after the start there was some mess in T1 and I dropped back to P12 with some minor aero damage. Anyways I decided to continue since my pce was not too bad - surprisingly. Finished on P13, so overall I am quite satisfied with the outcome.

Here the replay of my live stream

Users who are viewing this thread