Assetto Corsa Round 6: Daytona International Speedway (1 Viewer)

Round 6: Daytona International Speedway
Posted by Ricardo
Assetto Corsa
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 - 18:20
Until: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Assetto Corsa

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Round 6 - Daytona.png

Car: IER P13C Prototype / Corvette C7R GTE
Track: Daytona International Speedway
Setup: Semi-Locked

Date: Wednesday, 1st April 2020
17:15 UTC - Server Reboot
17:20 UTC - Optional Practice
18:20 UTC - Driver Briefing (Mandatory)
18:30 UTC - Qualifying
19:00 UTC - Race

GeneralRestrictions
Damage: 100%Tire Blankets: Yes
Tyre Wear: 100%ABS: Allowed
Fuel Rate: 100%Traction Control: Allowed
Flags & Penalties: Pitlane Penalty App EnduranceStability Control: No
Jump Start: Drive Through PenaltyAuto Clutch: No

EventConditions
Practice: 60 minsWeather: Clear
Qualifying: 30 minsStarting Time: 12:00
Race 1: 90 minTrack Grip: Static
Race 2: N/AWind: Random

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the beginning of sector 3, maintaining our speed. Odd numbers on the right side and even numbers on the left side.

Server Info
Name: revolutionsimracing.com
Password: acrevolution

Please Notice

Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not a fan of this track, going to need to put in some practice!

cheekyspam

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am very sorry but I will not be able to do this one :(. I am ill at the moment and I will not be better for tomorrow. Nothing serious just ill enough to be stuck in bed.

Absolutely gutted as I always wanted to race Daytona but I will not be able to make it.

Have a great race everyone.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
GRANDE FINALE! :cool:

Daytona, a boring and really simple track itself but it gets to life when you are racing others and multiclass there!

Dalake

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm really sorry (especcially to my teammate @Jeff[NL] ) but again i can't make it tonight, i'm just to busy (last few weeks but especially on wednesdays) with university stuff...:vomit:

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Does anyone have a bucket of motivation for me ? Really thinking about not driving tonight. Last 2 races i was so bored that i lost focus many times. To be honest.....there is not much competition this season ,that including that i cannot use Teamspeak because of some driver issues or something makes it really hard for me to keep motivated and having fun especially........ The championship is already done also so yeah....dunno i hate to not attend with this reasons but this is how i feel at the moment.

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that @Jeff[NL] If anything, come along and race for something to do. I know there hasn't been huge competition this year, but I have enjoyed trying to be as quick as you, @Exited and @DannyvdMeer who have all been faster than me this year.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
For a bit more competition we could do two 45 min races, 1 all with p13, the other all with corvette, score is split between the races

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Does anyone have a bucket of motivation for me ? Really thinking about not driving tonight. Last 2 races i was so bored that i lost focus many times. To be honest.....there is not much competition this season ,that including that i cannot use Teamspeak because of some driver issues or something makes it really hard for me to keep motivated and having fun especially........ The championship is already done also so yeah....dunno i hate to not attend with this reasons but this is how i feel at the moment.
Know what you mean, first 3 races were quite cool, after that there weren't many fights for position, everybody did drive for himself and the only interesting part was lapping and getting lapped...
I'm little bit scared, because Daytona with 15 drivers won't be good fun, track is too long and everybody spread out if the attendance is again that low :(

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Let’s hope for the draft. Normally helps keeping the field together, at least before the pit stops :)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Let’s hope for the draft. Normally helps keeping the field together, at least before the pit stops :)
We need SC at every crash just like Indycar :chicken:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Remember you can't change camber to adapt to banking and you can't do the monza draft trick in qualify :D

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Wow did somebody try this mod before? Jesus Christ, how terrible is it? This has nothing to do with the Daytona Roadcourse, what is that hill towards the first corner? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry mates.... i am not gonna drive tonight due to multiple reasons.
Congratz to @Exited you champ :stig:
And thanks to everyone who was participating this season and offcourse hosting all these events by the staff @Ricardo Macieira @t0daY

Hopefully we can still get a new season with better attendance. Maybe just stick to free mods / cars
Anyway thanks and have a good race tonight !

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry mates.... i am not gonna drive tonight due to multiple reasons.
Congratz to @Exited you champ :stig:
And thanks to everyone who was participating this season and offcourse hosting all these events by the staff @Ricardo Macieira @t0daY

Hopefully we can still get a new season with better attendance. Maybe just stick to free mods / cars
Anyway thanks and have a good race tonight !
Thank you

StubbornGymnast

Community Member
Reaction score
Had some fun in the time i was driving. Good battles. I spun once unfortunately but i blew up my engine when hitting the wall in the fast chicane:confused: anyway i enjoyed it very much and wanna thank you guys for organizing this. Now with my new pc im looking forward to future races.

Users who are viewing this thread