Assetto Corsa RSR Classic Series #3 (1 Viewer)

RSR Classic Series #3
Posted by Ricardo
Assetto Corsa
Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - 18:00
Until: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks again for another fun night. Finally got the hang of this thing without TC. Was pretty consistant, lapping in the 1:31's. Sorry @Battenberg for taking you out in the second race. I got a truck load of oversteer and couldn't stop it. You (and everyone else it seemed) could get on the throttle so much earlier than me. I had to defend as best I could to make a battle of it, but was always going to lose out in the end.

See you all at the next one!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
just incase anyone fancys watching the replay its now up

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thank you for organizing this event. I enjoyed these races a lot! The car was super hard to drive.

Sorry @Laiders for the touch. I just saw the replay. I thought I left more space for you, than it actually was.

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thank you for organizing this event. I enjoyed these races a lot! The car was super hard to drive.

Sorry @Laiders for the touch. I just saw the replay. I thought I left more space for you, than it actually was.

Just watched the replay too, thank god I now know that my Heli-corsa wasn't lying or bugged.

Was a good battle for a few laps, I just couldn't be consistent with the car every lap it wanted to do something different.

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
Loved the event! Start was pretty crowded (twisty track, cars sliding), but after that it was great. Can't wait for what's in store next week!

I did some brainstorming on what could be future combos. I haven't tested any of those combos, those are just ideas. (because of BOP, I suggest a single car per race)

GPL car (like Eagle Weslake or Lotus 49), 70's F1 car (Ferrari 312T, McLaren M23, possible tracks:
Bridgehampton, Felbergring, Nurburgring Classic, Monaco classic, Fuji 68, Longford 67, Thomson Road

80's F1 car (Ferrari 312T4):
Mosport, Oulton Park (no chicane), Road Atlanta, Bikernieki

late80's early 90s F1 car (ferrari 641, 643, 412T2, F310), williams fw14, mclaren mp4/4, 4/6, benetton B191, jordan 191, tyrell 020):
Imola 94, old Hockenheim, Adelaide, Jerez, Magny Cours

Group C car (Mazda, Porsche or, Mercedes):
Vintage Le Mans (1 hour race with increased fuel consumption and tyre wear), Sebring

Volvo FH formula truck: any wide enough track

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed last night, the Cobra was challenging but a blast to drive!

No worries @David Siska, it was always going to be a pretty wild ride through there...

Just watched the replay too, thank god I now know that my Heli-corsa wasn't lying or bugged.

Was a good battle for a few laps, I just couldn't be consistent with the car every lap it wanted to do something different.

@xImJakeyy sorry got confused who was who in all that!

Users who are viewing this thread