Assetto Corsa Competizione RSR/PRD Endurance Crossover - Trial Race (1 Viewer)

RSR/PRD Endurance Crossover - Trial Race
Posted by Tom
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 17:00
Until: Sunday, May 10, 2020 - 22:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Sorry Guyz i cannot participate today i am still away from home

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'll be there next race

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry boys some stuff came up and could not make it. Next time.:confused:

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sry guys, but my knee started to hurt. I needed to park the car.
Was maybe a bit much of racing this weekend.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well that was a great 7 Laps, till my brake pedal fell off, took my 30 minutes to fix it so watched the rest of the race from the pits.

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Got hit by a car rejoining the track then a few laps later got hit in the rear and turned around

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great race from my end, great battle with @Battenberg and @MelBonkers in the first half of the race and then catching @Battenberg in the final couple of laps. Manged to finish P12 in the end.

Was a great turn out, so good to see so many on the grid. And the start was great, clean first few laps!

League please :cool:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great race from my end, great battle with @Battenberg and @MelBonkers in the first half of the race and then catching @Battenberg in the final couple of laps. Manged to finish P12 in the end.

Was a great turn out, so good to see so many on the grid. And the start was great, clean first few laps!

League please :cool:
Sorry for disturbing the show 2 times :eek:

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Great race guys, super happy with the win with so many quick guys here. Here's the replay if you want to see me win again :p

1589143487750.png

ACC race start 1080.png

1589146796320.png

Last edited:

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Provisional Results: https://simresults.net/200510-4SJ
Will do the proper formatted results sometime tomorrow/Tuesday :)

That was awesome! The battle with @hinesy32 and @MelBonkers was brilliant, each of us was struggling with our cars in our own ways at different times :p And the defensive battle with @SBart_uk at the end was intense too! He was so much faster than me, so I had to make him work for the position ;) It ended with a bit of contact, but no harm was done. Hinesey was then hounding me down in the last 5 mins, and he would have had a run on me with another lap. Very nice evening, great to see such a busy track :cool:

So, it looks like a championship is on the cards :cool: Any feedback on the event format? Anything we should tweak?

MATT1

Community Member
Reaction score
good race with good and very clean fights. Unfortunately i started from the pits since i failed to select drive. one quick question. Does starting from the pits mean i was 1 or 2 laps down from the start?

Last edited:

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
now this was a return with a bang :): first race with RSR in almost 2 years or so and straight into a Podium finish, i'll take that, thank you very much.

I've been racing ACC exclusively for the last 2 months and Catalunya is one of the tracks i feel more confortable in my trusted GT R so i was quite confident on a good result, but not expecting such high place, as aliens are an ever present threat :).

Anyway, apart from forgetting to set the race Fuel Map at start and not understanding why i was losing places on lap 1, everything else was perfect: a few cool battles with some guys around me, and lots of traffic to deal with which is always super fun, no trouble with that again :).

In the end, kept it clean, no penalties, and yeah: P3!

I'll definitely be around for more ACC content, hopefully a championship :)
Cheers, thanks.

Last edited:

OJRacing

Community Member
Reaction score
Had an awesome start to the race driving side by side with @Josh through the first 5 corners!

Really clean battles thoughout, though the traffic was tough to navigate at times.

Hopefully have some more ACC races soon.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well after a few reservations with the game and finally getting it to work, I started doing some practice yesterday. After mentioning times to some people I thought I was way off the pace but to qualify P10 (I think it was) after a few hours on a totally new game with a sub optimal stock setup I was feeling optimistic.

I held my own through the first stint pitted earlier to undercut a Porsche guy and manages to jump him and @Cornworld I found myself 5s or so adrift from @David Siska and spent the stint closing that gap which I did but when I got there, idk if it was nerves or something but couldn't make an overtake happen. I kept clean so very happy with a P6 finish, totally unexpected.

I'd like some more events @Battenberg maybe even a cheeky league now that my game works, stuttering its way, but kinda playable

Dangerous Gianetta

Community Member
Reaction score
Great race organisation Just perfect.
i had so many races for nearly 5 years.i know many old friends names and i raced with them .That was a brillant, clean, respectfull race.
congratz to all joined guys.
i hope almost 40 drivers on the grid and wait for a superb league :)
cheers

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Was good to see you back out there DG!

Users who are viewing this thread