Project CARS 2 Scotch on the Rocks (1 Viewer)

Scotch on the Rocks
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 23:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just been double checking this and noticed there are only 20 grid slots available for the race, unfortunately i have had to move the last 3 sign ups to the reserve list. Please accept my apologies for the late notice on this. Still turn up as you never someone may not run up and you can still race.
Quoting so that @Jussi_SMS @RimanDk and @Eugene Gajkin see this in time.

Jussi_SMS

Community Member
Reaction score
Ah well, sucks, but what can ya do. I've been somewhat sick yesterday and today as well, putting the race in a bit of jeopardy anyway.

EDIT: That isn't to say that I won't try to be there if space opens up and I'm feeling well, just that the clerical error isn't a massive shock to me. =)

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ah well, sucks, but what can ya do. I've been somewhat sick yesterday and today as well, putting the race in a bit of jeopardy anyway.

EDIT: That isn't to say that I won't try to be there if space opens up and I'm feeling well, just that the clerical error isn't a massive shock to me. =)
If it was my mistake, it would have been a le clerical error :chicken:

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Take me from the list. There is a high chance I’ll still be doing homework with my son and even if not I’ll have zero practice.

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
Take me from the list. There is a high chance I’ll still be doing homework with my son and even if not I’ll have zero practice.
Awwww, It's nice that your son helps you with your homework...

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Awwww, It's nice that your son helps you with your homework...
I’d rate it funny but it’s really not. He’s only first grade and they get bombarded with homework already -_-

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I’d rate it funny but it’s really not. He’s only first grade and they get bombarded with homework already -_-
That's pretty damn sad* but, as a moderator, I'm going to politely request that this thread doesn't derail off onto the subject of homework/schooling etc.. That isn't aimed at you Puff, it's aimed at anybody that feels the desire to reply to it :)

*Believe me, I have an epic 10,000 word rant all lined up ready to type but this is neither the time nor the place for it :)

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
OK I have to make space for a reserve driver. I do paint the walls in my living room and because of this I can't connect my internet router today, so no internet on my pc :(

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll give my space to reserve too. I'll just be to tired (have football practice) and i let someone who wants it more to race.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I can't race tonight due to wok schedule, so ProjectPD can jump in if he can. Thnx for info Cluck.

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
@RimanDk @Jussi_SMS @Eugene Gajkin , you are all now in the main list to race if you can make it :)

There is also one spot still available, which will go to either @Dama_The_Crow or @ProjectPD if they can make it or anybody else that fancies a great race.

I’ll happily take that spot of PD isn’t able to make it.

Name: Mark
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I’ll happily take that spot of PD isn’t able to make it.

Name: Mark
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes
I've put you in the reserves list, purely because @ProjectPD was there first, so I'd rather give him the chance if he can make it. You know the drill by now though, hop into TeamSpeak and if PD isn't there for the briefing, the spot is yours :)

wabi

Community Member
Reaction score
I am not able to join tonight because of work. Have a good race.

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Please can someone send me the Teamspeak server details? Can't find them on the website.
Post automatically merged:

OK found the address, please can someone give me permissions, stuck in lobby at the moment.

Last edited:

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
well, I don't think I've every been disappointed to finish 4th before...

Car was setup well for me, laptimes were good. Managed to stick with @SBart_uk and @fab. ICEMAN for the first few laps, even getting close enough to pass into second momentarily a few times, until I made a bad gear change (the problem with a generic shifter is it will let you try to put your 4 gear car into 5th), panicked, because a wrong downshift now would blow the engine and lost about 7 seconds.. Still I was comfortable in 3rd and pulling away again once I settled down.

Sadly I came across a backmarker sitting middle of the lane going up the hill under the viaduct. I chose the wrong side eventually to pass (I should just not have), and fell foul of the bump at the top which threw me left into the wall. 7 aero damage and a massive loss of top speed.From there @Jussi_SMS was catching me slowly, but my good laps were still holding the gap steady, or at least the gap was falling only slowly. Then under pressure only existing in my head I made another minor mistake, bumping a wall to bring it to 11 damage. Apparently 11 damage is 2 seconds a lap... After that came the inevitable pass from @Jussi_SMS on the straight, and though I nearly bluffed him that I was still in it, forcing some minor mistakes, my car was never going to win on the home straight, even if I came out of the corner first. Frustrating result because realistically I should have had podium. Still, the more reliable driver beats the fast one so good job @Jussi_SMS . Much more for me to do.

On the combo: This was awesome. Great fun, very atmospheric. Car is excellent on defaults, would be great on a defaults only night. Still doesn't beat V8 Supercar @ Bathurst though.

EDIT: I forgot that I requested this car. Good job me apparently :D

Last edited:

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
What a great race that was! Qually just didnt work out for me and I couldn't put in the times I was hoping for. The race was a different story. I was battling nose to tail for almost 3/4ths of the race with @fab. ICEMAN. As I was trying to find a way past Iceman I had to think about Paul too for the first few laps. We couldn't shake him until he dropped back a bit and lost the slipstream after a mistake I think.
Really enjoyed it! Looking forward to Sunday.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread