rFactor 2 Virtual Endurance Championship - S13 - Sign Up & Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rFactor 2

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
welcome_season13.png

Welcome to Season 13 - Please read through introduction thread first as there is an explanation on how you sign up.
You wont be able to reply to this post, only use a link which is explained further down.

Numbers allowed:
LMHC: 1-25
LMP2: 26-50
GTE: 51-99
#1 is for last season overall champion - that is Triple A Esports

Leading zeros is NOT allowed, depending on division - your number might be changed
1-99 (Division 1)
200-299 (Division 2)
Etc

Our sign up application procedure goes as follow:
EXCEPTIONS:
Team deluxe (July 31st at 12:00 CEST) and Team premium (July 30th at 12:00 CEST).

Every manager will be allowed to apply for a spot, which means everyone interested in signing up - will have to do so without having an invite - however teams known to VEC will have prio over new teams. All drivers must at have a SRC License 4 (or above).
  • No team registration fee - however there are a few expections (see introduction thread):
  • Drivers will need to aquire the VEC Season Pass before signing up, once you sign up we assign license to your drivers.
  1. July 30th at 12:00 CEST sign up application opens for Team pass Premium
  2. July 31st at 12:00 CEST sign up application opens for Team pass Deluxe
  3. August 1st at 12:00 CEST sign up applications opens
  4. This will be open until we reach enough for each division. We reserve the right to remove your entry or put it on a waiting list.
When you sign up your team, make sure your drivers are aware of the requirements:
They need to be a holder of L4 or above
They need to obtain the VEC Season pass
They will need to understand that they will be required to be available for interviews during the race (voice or cam in certain cases) or during the race months (written).

NOTE: We allow between 40-45 entries - if there is more we will do a Division 2 if there is more than 2 divisions, we will do a 3rd which will be the final and last division.
Teams will be not be allowed to change class or car during a season - and teams can´t withdraw and enter a new team!

Please note ONLY THE MANAGER should sign up the team, as this person will automatically be assigned as manager by the forum. Please also note the TEAM UPGRADES, such as Deluxe and premium should be owned by the manager, you are able to gift the manager this upgrade.

Ready for season 13 signup? Go to our frontpage, click on VEC menu, find "Sign up" you will be redirected back to the forum where a form needs to be filled out.
  • We require at least team manager name, team name, number, back up number, class (1st and 2nd choice) 2 driver names and nationality, team logo and agreements on a few things.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Available classes:

This is the premium class - welcome to the future, do not apply for a spot in this class unless you are a familiar face to VEC
You are only able to apply for a spot here, VEC reserves the right to move you to a more suited class (depending on incident and records at VEC).

This is the premium prototype class. Dont apply for a spot in this class - unless you are a familiar face to VEC.

This is the premium GT class, we would suggest only signing up to this class if your team has significant time to practice and/or is a top notch driver.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please review entries before choosing a number!

Disclaimer - the sign up thread is not updated all the time. In average you can expect it to happen between 24-48 hours

Teams:

#270 - Corvette GTE - @Cornworld @Col_McCoy @MelBonkers @Nakor

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I love to race VEC season 13!

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I‘m also interested in more Team Endurance racing! :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
thanks! is that your car of choice for this season?
If possible yes. Are you doing the signup and livery things for us or is that something we have to take care of ourselves?

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If sign up stays the way it is now your welcome to join us if you want. We @MelBonkers and @Col_McCoy are hoping for a GTE spot and want to drive the Vette for this round. @Jamesl91 tagged you so you also are informed.
Thanks for the invite. :) Just tell me if I can do or help something.

I'm also ok with the choice of the Vette, it just sounds good! (i assume many teams will now choose the Vette because it was very fast in season 12 - but it can change with Tracks and many other things...)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If possible yes. Are you doing the signup and livery things for us or is that something we have to take care of ourselves?
i will sort it out. i will need to know very soon, ideally before the end of the coming weekend regarding the car, since we don't have a vette livery so this will need to be created

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i will sort it out. i will need to know very soon, ideally before the end of the coming weekend regarding the car, since we don't have a vette livery so this will need to be created
The Vette will be our weapon of choice. Tnx for sorting things out. If we can do anything to help you out let us know okay?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The Vette will be our weapon of choice. Tnx for sorting things out. If we can do anything to help you out let us know okay?
Thanks Corné if you can confirm the drivers that would also be good, i will get the livery sorted for the corvette

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Cornworld @Col_McCoy @MelBonkers @Nakor
I will sign the team up, but you guys need to be aware of the quoted points below, most importantly are you are licence 4 holders or above and at the time of signup, have bought the VEC season pass.

could you also please provide me with the preferred car number and backup number ranging from 51-99

When you sign up your team, make sure your drivers are aware of the requirements:
They need to be a holder of L4 or above
They need to obtain the VEC Season pass
They will need to understand that they will be required to be available for interviews during the race (voice or cam in certain cases) or during the race months (written).

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will sign the team up, but you guys need to be aware of the quoted points below, most importantly are you are licence 4 holders or above and at the time of signup, have bought the VEC season pass.

could you also please provide me with the preferred car number and backup number ranging from 51-99
You have licence 4 when you drove the last season right?

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Hi James. We would like number 69 if possible. I’ve already purchased the season pass. @Col_McCoy will pay on Monday. @MelBonkers and @Nakor could you also purchase the pass asap?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi James. We would like number 69 if possible. I’ve already purchased the season pass. @Col_McCoy will pay on Monday. @MelBonkers and @Nakor could you also purchase the pass asap?
ok thanks. this needs to be done asap since signups is on Saturday so ideally season passes need to be done for atleast 2 drivers by then to make sure the team is secured

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will buy my VEC season pass this Saturday August 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread