Assetto Corsa Competizione Sim Grid Endurance Cup - S2 - Sign Up & Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Anyone willing to try sprint series?

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
the pole position on our Misano race a few months back i think was a 1:34:6, that would make it but 'just' into split 3
Not anymore, the cut out time is 1:34.567.

I need to improve on my quali game, my best laptime was a second off MelBonkers' (and was red going wide the last turn :banghead: ).
My top 10 average was really close to my best time actually, so I can't complain there. I have one more session but no more time to try to improve.
This competition is just tough. Best of luck to team Red.

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We are 5 tenths from split 1, and 5 tenths from not qualifying. Eyewatering

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not anymore, the cut out time is 1:34.567.

I need to improve on my quali game, my best laptime was a second off MelBonkers' (and was red going wide the last turn :banghead: ).
My top 10 average was really close to my best time actually, so I can't complain there. I have one more session but no more time to try to improve.
This competition is just tough. Best of luck to team Red.
I would never have thought you'd need these times to qualify. We have been pushed much further than we thought possible, at least I have. At the start of the weekend I told my teammates that there is no way to improve, and just somehow I did. And now having trouble again today matching those times. Ultimately it's qualifying events such as this that helps me discover new limits that I might be capable of. Very very good practice.

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Ricardo Macieira do you know if the wind direction can be set on the server? Because that is a thing I can think of that can affect laptimes from session to session.

• Disagree
Reactions: Tom

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I would never have thought you'd need these times to qualify. We have been pushed much further than we thought possible, at least I have. At the start of the weekend I told my teammates that there is no way to improve, and just somehow I did. And now having trouble again today matching those times. Ultimately it's qualifying events such as this that helps me discover new limits that I might be capable of. Very very good practice.
I took 1.3s off my pb in the ferrari and 0.3s my pb at misano with AMG (done in hotlap mode), i'm not finding excuses but using a chair with locked caster wheels with a dd and load cell pedals is quite nasty, i have to hold on to wheel under heavy braking and side rotation of the chair doesn't help at corners, need to buy this but is always out of stock

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Very good practice i must say as we wont go further, i ve just abandonned on my last stint as its pointless, too many cars too fast for me on track, and i am more of a nuissance to them and not being able to improve my timing at the same time.
I am sorry for my teamates, and at the same time i feel a relief of this championship, i wouldn't have enjoyed to be a moving chicane.
I still have a long way to go before thinking of competing at this level.
Anyway i enjoyed being part of the adventure and in the end we finished with a pretty nice setup for the mclaren

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
me and @kobusnell did our last stints today and we ended up with a team avg of 1:34:007.
They are doing the results now but this will give us a Split 3 spot around P9X in the average leaderboard so yeah we will be a top contender hopefully on split 3, so really looking forward to this.

Cutoff i think was 1:34:2, which is actually lower than the lap i've showed here before, and by the end i was consistently lapping 1:33's, my best lap was 1:33:7, still almost a second slower than the top guys.

We fought an uphill battle with the GTR being a bit weak in this track (i don't think there is any in split 1 and the top GTR avg was 1:33:6), but i must say: fantastic job from @kobusnell , what a great effort m8!
@Battenberg no worries, I know you will be there for the championship :D

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Maybe with a GT1 I would have qualified

T.rev.1

RSR Academy
Reaction score
me and @kobusnell did our last stints today and we ended up with a team avg of 1:34:007.
They are doing the results now but this will give us a Split 3 spot around P9X in the average leaderboard so yeah we will be a top contender hopefully on split 3, so really looking forward to this.

Cutoff i think was 1:34:2, which is actually lower than the lap i've showed here before, and by the end i was consistently lapping 1:33's, my best lap was 1:33:7, still almost a second slower than the top guys.

We fought an uphill battle with the GTR being a bit weak in this track (i don't think there is any in split 1 and the top GTR avg was 1:33:6), but i must say: fantastic job from @kobusnell , what a great effort m8!
@Battenberg no worries, I know you will be there for the championship :D
RSR Academy Yellow, along with RSR will be cheering you on Well done.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@MelBonkers @benimi @FlyAxL
The SimGrid is trying to organize a Split 4, they are just looking for a steward but it is very likely it is going ahead.

RSR Orange is at P180 which is exactly the cutoff for split 4 :). Keep tuned in their discord!
Holy sh1t!!!! I litterally was thinking about that yesterday (I know I'm weird) when I was driving my last session, but didn't finish it as I was a bit slow. Didn't try to do a rerun after that! But please let this happen!

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
1604681154606.png

@MelBonkers @benimi @FlyAxL fingers crossed you guys get in

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don't want to rush anybody, I'd just like to ask when can we expect the official liveries?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Once everyone has decided on their car we can bash them out pretty easily using the in game editor. So as soon as the new cars are released we will send out the files for you to upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread