Split 1 - R1: Catalunya - 16th Jan 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
1 - Catalunya National.png

Car:
BAC Mono
Track: Catalunya National
League Agreement: Mandatory Pitstop

Date: Monday, 16th January 2017
18:30 UTC - Optional Practice - 60 minutes
19:30 UTC - Driver Briefing - 15 minutes
19:45 UTC - Qualifying - 15 minutes
20:00 UTC - Race - 1+35 Laps

Ingame Date: 16th July 2017
Ingame Time: 14:00
Time Progression: 1x
Weather Conditions: Clear
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Driving Aids: Real
Tire Wear Multiplier: Real
Fuel Usage Multiplier: Real

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the safety car will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the safety car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the red marker maintaining our 50mph / 80kph speed. Odd numbers will be on the right side and even numbers on the left side.

Please Notice
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Confirmed No-Shows
-

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I'm super excited but damn nervous, it's going to be an amazing race.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Have done a test run and can get in the rig, not super comfortable, but I'm not missing this, you'd have to cut my arms off first :D

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
On the plus side, I finished a race \o/ . On another plus side, that was an awesome race.

If I have one negative, it's track limits. Now, I'm not preaching from the pulpit, I was as guilty as everybody around me but, please, we need to do better in the next race in this regard :)

But yeah, great first race of the season :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yey great add another dnf to the list lol dont know what happened after pit stop felt like i was driving on the rims and kept spinning

Suomy

Community Member
Reaction score
Awesome round 1 guys, I hope everyone enjoyed it.

I had a awesome battle with @Puffpirat on my first stint, Shame that the same battle didn't happen for second stint.

See you all at Nürburgring Sprint Short ;)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What a race! I had a fantastic Dutch battle with Ashnoom and Col_McCoy. Highlights of my race were the good start I had and actually being able to sort of have a good pace. I throughly enjoyed the double whammy on Laiders and Col_McCoy. That overtake at the end of the long straight was just something (check out my video on my Youtube channel). I screwed up my race when I hit the pit request button just before pit entry. In my stream I saw that it actually showed my pitbox was currently occupied at that moment (you were right @miagi ). That's a tough lesson for me. Anyway, although I'm not happy finishing last, I'm really happy with the battles I had. My goal for the next race: scoring more than 1 point ;-)

Last edited:

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score

Came into the pits selected my SAVED Bac mono setup and pcars sent me out with primes... then next lap I had to go back into the pits to change and again selected my SAVED Bac mono setup and it gave me supersofts. Like why why why Pcars WHY!!!
Ok well all and all it was a good race I really enjoyed it and it was amazing driving with the top boys. Thanks to all that participated and well done to the leaders that left us behind in the dust.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yey great add another dnf to the list lol dont know what happened after pit stop felt like i was driving on the rims and kept spinning
Sounds like you had the same problem as KMan and you got "Prime" tyres in the pitstop :(

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I wasnt expecting much from tonight and for the first 5 laps it was all going to plan. i was keeping up with everyone. I even made a few places up...(ok the 2 had a coming together that i capitalised on)..then darma apeered in the rear view and i crumbled under the pressure lol. So i thought get in the pits quick then i can spend the rest of the 30 laps plodding on as some will have issues im sure of it.. Big big mistake. Seems my pit crew took of my wheels then faild to put another set on. Out of the pits all the leaders arrived so i let them past hoping to latch on to the back end of them.. Thats were spin number 1 happened pulled out the way to allow the others to pass. Got going again then spin 2,3 and 4 happened at that point i stalled it. In a panic i forgot my engine start procedure as i was stuck well in the worst place ever. Got it going before anyone apeered. I enterd the 2nd to final corner and spun again and it was a big one right in to the wall and that was me done.. An embarrassing race for me really gutted i messed it all up..

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
These things happen mate.Dont let it get you down

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
It's a shame you got nerfed by the pitstop, you, Ramiboo and I were shaping up to have quite a battle. I think Ramiboo brought some pro engineers in for his!! still can't believe it :)

Are those really your tyre pressures? I ran 1:42 on the left and 1:38 on the rights. Temps stayed around the mid to high 90's.

Cracking race tho, certainly felt the odd extra heartbeat when we were forming up :)

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hi guys. I had a great time and enjoyed the race, though it could have been better, as I had to pit a 3th time due to missing fuel. I'm not sure how it happened, but that's it.

I'm now preparing a highlight which is under process. I wonder if it is okay to use the league logo, and if you agree that I use the standing panels published here in my videos? @today

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi guys. I had a great time and enjoyed the race, though it could have been better, as I had to pit a 3th time due to missing fuel. I'm not sure how it happened, but that's it.

I'm now preparing a highlight which is under process. I wonder if it is okay to use the league logo, and if you agree that I use the standing panels published here in my videos? @today

Sure :)

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Great race! Was never expecting to challenge the aliens up front but had fun with a few mid-pack battles for the first half of the race and it was awesome representing Australia all by my lonesome! :) I've been dreaming of those little results tables with the little flags next to each drivers name for over 8 months now so I'm so happy I was able to start work late to make the first International Cup race. I think if my eyes serve me correctly I might have won the award for most positions gained so I'll settle for that. :p

I was sad to hear some people's races were ruined when they were given prime tyres in their pitstop. Luckily for me pCARS got it out of it's system early and only did this too me in free practice.

I was able to record some footage of when my Aussie pit crew came out of the garage with prime tyres in their hands, this was my reaction (let's pretend the dog is a prime tyre) :p

#stopthebrits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread