Split 1 - R1: Zhuhai - 15th May 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Zhuhai.png

Car:
Caterham SP/300.R
Track: Zhuhai
League Agreement: Mandatory Pitstop

Date: Monday, 15th May 2017
17:30 UTC - Optional Practice
18:30 UTC - Driver Briefing
18:45 UTC - Qualifying
19:00 UTC - Race

Qualifying: 15 minutes
Laps: 1+30
Ingame Date: 15th May 2017
Ingame Time: 12:00
Time Progression: 1x
Weather Conditions: Heavy Cloud > Overcast
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Driving Aids: Real
Tire Wear Multiplier: Real
Fuel Usage Multiplier: Real

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the lead car will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the red marker maintaining our 50mph / 80kph speed. Odd numbers will be on the right side and even numbers on the left side.

Please Notice
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Confirmed No-Shows
@Laiders
@Nighttiger

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Unfortunately I am a no show for this race due to work trip.

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this now, anyone got a read on likely race pace yet?

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looking forward to this now, anyone got a read on likely race pace yet?
I did a full race run last night and with race fuel i lost about a second off my quali time was doing low 28s (i know im slow lol) but the pace picked back up when the fuel burnt out..(dont know if thats any help to you lol)))

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Have just run an iRacing event and the upshift paddle has broken, I will still be racing, but i've got to keep hold of it between my fingers to stop it flapping around and changing gear when I don't want it to. :rage:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Have just run an iRacing event and the upshift paddle has broken, I will still be racing, but i've got to keep hold of it between my fingers to stop it flapping around and changing gear when I don't want it to. :rage:
Can you not find a spring to place inbetween.. Something like a pen spring..???

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I will have a proper look at it in the morning, but that's a good idea, will have to nick one out the missus pen because I use Bic lol

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Sadly this time I am a no-show aswell, next week I'll be there

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
Just did a small practice, not feeling confident with this track:meh:, and I have to rework the set up, well, tomorrow is going to be a busy day testing, not a really good idea to play around with set ups in the race day.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just did a small practice, not feeling confident with this track:meh:, and I have to rework the set up, well, tomorrow is going to be a busy day testing, not a really good idea to play around with set ups in the race day.
We're a good team, same here xD

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
At least you have a setup @GioVtec, haven't practiced yet -.-

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
At least you have a setup @GioVtec, haven't practiced yet -.-
Ditto, aside from about 3 laps on Thursday before we ran the 'shakedown' event. Random slide-o-matic to the rescue :D

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
Well, that sucked:(, starting with force feedback bug, then pCARS decide to alt-tab, got me some damage and then from there it was just too much driving with the force feedback rumbling.

Hope to get better for next one.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
What a *beep* race for me. My rift/pcars decided to eff with me in the last half hour of the practice and had the game crash on me a few seconds after startup. I gave up with the rift after six or seven restarts. So to race at all, I had to use the monitor which was very very unfamiliar after a month with the rift.
Didn't come to grips with the track too.
@Cluck Sorry that I messed up royally.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Apologies to @ramiboo for the contact at the start of the race, kinda ruined our races, apologies to those that were following whilst I waited for him to rejoin & take the lead.
A few messy corners saw me fall down the field but still an enjoyable race, especially with @jamesl91. Great defending man.

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed the first stint of that, had several good battles and made up a few positions after recovering from a turn 1 incident. The second stint was a bit more lonely and I didn't like the track as much without traffic but either way it was excellent fun to be back on the track with you all. Thanks all.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My race was not so good. Started P13 and was battling for P8/P9 until I spun in L12 in the damn hairpin. Rejoined and tried to fight back. Pitted in L16 and my crew decided to fill up the car. Then I rejoined and got some damage due to some touches in a couple of battles. Made a mistake by trying to give room to Thomas in the final corner and went wide. Rejoined in P24 and tried to fight back to the front. In the last couple of laps had a nice battle with Rick Grimes and finished P19.

Again, sorry for the touch in the first corner Rick Grimes! And sorry Thomas for screwing up chances for points for our team/

This is my stream. I'm mad with myself.......

Last edited:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Apologies to @ramiboo for the contact at the start of the race, kinda ruined our races, apologies to those that were following whilst I waited for him to rejoin & take the lead.
A few messy corners saw me fall down the field but still an enjoyable race, especially with @jamesl91. Great defending man.
Started P8, Last by end of first corner:( Was really great to race with you all. Especially @FuBii Was not gona let u passed! left u enough room going into T1 just a bit too much room lol. @MelBonkers no worries was good fun defending against you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread