Split 1 - R2: Imola - 23rd October 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Round 2 - Imola Banner.png

Car: Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR
Track: Imola
League Agreement: Mandatory Pitstop

Date: Monday, 23rd October 2017
17:30 UTC - Optional Practice
18:30 UTC - Driver Briefing
18:40 UTC - Qualifying
19:00 UTC - Race

Race
Date: 23rd October 2017
Time Progression: Real Time
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Qualifying Duration: 20 minutes
Qualifying Start Time: 10:00

Qualifying Weather Forecast: Overcast

Race Time: 45 minutes
Race Start Time: 11:00
Race Weather Forecast: Overcast > Random

Realism Settings
Force Realistic Driving Aids:
Yes
Force Manual Pitstops: Yes
Tire Wear: Authentic
Fuel Depletion: Yes

Track Limit Penalties: Off
Allowable Time Penalty: Off
Drive-Through Penalties: Off
Pit Exit Penalty: Off

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the beginning of sector 3, maintaining our speed. Odd numbers on the left side and even numbers on the right side.

Please Notice
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Confirmed No-Shows
@Cluck
@MelBonkers
@Noisen
@Invincible
@Zsolt Benczedi
@Laiders
@2scoops
@Topsie
@Alex Salmon
@Blue Monkey (Race Ban)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am going to be a no-show for this one, sadly as I won't be home in time to race :( . I love Imola and have had some great races there over the years in pCARS1. Hope you all get a good race :)

G

Gopher04

When weather says random does this mean yourself or the game will be choosing?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Will we race in snow and thunderstorm?
Don’t worry, we will not be racing in snow or thunderstorm. And currently it looks like we will be randomly selecting a weather slot ourselves in the drivers briefing due to a bug with the random weather slot.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY , I won't be able to race as well as I'll be on holiday to Prague with my daughter. I hope I can watch the live stream from my hotel room!

Btw: I'm just posting the team standings here as I can't recollect being #1 with my team at some stage in RSR-history :). Enjoy all and I'll be back for the third race at Fuji (two days after the VEC 6 hours at Fuji!) and hyped to improve even more and try to get my bum on that podium :D

Me and my monkey #1.JPG

Last edited:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY , I won't be able to race as well as I'll be on holiday to Prague with my daughter. I hope I can watch the live stream from my hotel room!

Btw: I'm just posting the team standings here as I can't recollect being #1 with my team at some stage in RSR-history :). Enjoy all and I'll be back for the third race at Fuji (two days after the VEC 6 hours at Fuji!) and hyped to improve even more and try to get my bum on that podium :D

View attachment 3044
Come on @Elodyr We have a chance to take top spot!

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I'm doubtful for Monday, hoping my wheel controller and button box have returned by then, but it's not looking great.

Noisen

Community Member
Reaction score
Sadly due to work, I am not gonna make it this Monday to race..

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
I won't make it, because it's my wife's birthday on Monday and we'll have dinner... :(

Luckily, I stumbled across @Ranjanado 's post whose wife also has her birthday on Monday.
Otherwise I might have forgotten to mention it until Monday... I didn't forget neither the race, nor the birthday. But my shitty brain couldn't be brought to the fact that both events happen on the same date..

Last edited:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Wait a minute, Prague. I know that place! :D Let me know if you need any tips/help while in there.

Hujkis,

I'll contact you this weekend for some tips mate! Thanx for the shout out!

Zsolt Benczedi

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately my wheel died on me:eek:, already contacted TM but I'm not sure it will be fixed in time, so will most likely miss the event. Have fun guys...

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Going to be a no show for this race unfortunately as I'll be away from home, shame as it's a great track and the racing was great last round, enjoy. May tune into the stream though ;)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Not going to be able to make it, no delivery of my repaired button box as yet. :drowning:

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
unfortunately guys i wont be able to race tonight either as something else has come up, good luck to you all though :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread