Split 1 - R3: Fuji - 6th November 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
League Round Banner - RND3.png

Car:
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR
Track: Fuji
League Agreement: Mandatory Pitstop

Date: Monday, 6th November 2017
18:30 UTC - Optional Practice
19:30 UTC - Driver Briefing
19:40 UTC - Qualifying
20:00 UTC - Race

Race
Date: 6th May 2017
Time Progression: Real Time
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Qualifying Duration: 20 minutes
Qualifying Start Time: 5:00

Qualifying Weather Forecast: Hazy

Race Time: 45 minutes
Race Start Time: 6:00
Race Weather Forecast: Hazy

Realism Settings
Force Realistic Driving Aids:
Yes
Force Manual Pitstops: Yes
Tire Wear: Authentic
Fuel Depletion: Yes

Track Limit Penalties: Off
Allowable Time Penalty: Off
Drive-Through Penalties: Off
Pit Exit Penalty: Off

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the beginning of sector 3, maintaining our speed. Odd numbers on the right side and even numbers on the left side.

Please Notice
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Confirmed No-Shows
@Laiders
@Invincible
@BumperCarrotNL
@Nebs
@Topsie
@Blue Monkey

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
No show for this and the rest of the season unfortunately :(

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm properly p*ssed right now!
My stupid boss :asshat: has just set an event for Monday evening at which I have to participate. For f*cks sake, why the hell does my work have the right to interfere with my free time? This should be forbidden. Stupid company dinner.:rage:

I'll see what I can do to get out of this *bleep*, but I fear I might have gotten the short end of the stick.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I need to get a new job. I hate this company.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Pull the diarrhea card, nobody ask questions when you say you have diarrhea xD

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Pull the diarrhea card, nobody ask questions when you say you have diarrhea xD
I wish I could - but if I would do that, it would be shitty. Problem is, the main event during the day is sort of FOR me (training for my new position). And I can't be present all day and then all of a sudden pull the diarrhea card just for the dinner.:oops:

Noisen

Community Member
Reaction score
I wish I could - but if I would do that, it would be shitty. Problem is, the main event during the day is sort of FOR me (training for my new position). And I can't be present all day and then all of a sudden pull the diarrhea card just for the dinner.:oops:
Blame the canteen:joyful:

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
@Cluck and @Hujkis are your TT times representative for your pace? It's a shame there is almost no way to get a glue how fast everyone will be, no one wants to share his setup in TT :D:D

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My TT time is set with my race setup, other than a reduced radiator. Full tank pace pace is in the mid-high 1m45 for me, just on the brief practice I did the other evening, after setting that TT time :)

G

Gopher04

Abit off topic Cluck, anynews on the smoking tyre's, it's really noticeable here, can't believe they have this effect again..

Hujkis

Community Member
Reaction score
@Cluck and @Hujkis are your TT times representative for your pace? It's a shame there is almost no way to get a glue how fast everyone will be, no one wants to share his setup in TT :D:D
They're not in my case. Only had time to do a few laps in TT to see what setups I could steal there :shame:. Definitely not consistent with these laptimes. I plan to do some training this evening, should have some idea than. ;)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Gopher04 - Just to make it clear, the smoke is only there because tyre smoke is linked to one aspect of the tyre temperature, it's not a canned effect. I honestly don't know what the status is, with regards changing what aspect of tyre temp it is linked to, for the future, I've been completely out of the loop with pCARS2 stuff almost since launch day (loss of internet for nearly 3 weeks and then a very busy time of it at work).

BumperCarrotNL

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't make it to the race as I have no time to practice. I don't want to bring myself and other drivers in any danger.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This is about my limit (without messing with the setup) in TT

and here's the lap

(the flash up of the pit-entry was because I had accidentally hit the 'pit' button at the start of the session)

I did some laps in race conditions and was comfortable in the mid-1m45s at the start of the race - if I pushed, then I could do a 1m45-flat on the 1st flying lap of the race session. With low fuel, mid-1m44s times were comfortable too. I suspect we will see a 1m43 in quali.

Last edited:

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Still having issues with my wheel but I can race if you need to make up numbers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread