Split 1 - R6: Watkins Glen - 27th Mar 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Congratulations @Cluck on your long deserved race win (could have picked a different race though :p) and congrats @Suomy on winning the championship! You deserved it!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Congrats Suomy, a very well deserved season victory :)

Had some great races through the whole season with yourself and Puffy and despite the pit stop problems I encountered, it was a hell of a lot of fun. Really looking forward to Season 2 :).

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Stream from Split 1 is up!

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
POV from my side as well!

Quick review: little bit annoyed with the first corner incident. I left a lot of room and it feels like I get punished for it, as other people try to get into position and pushing others wide, leaving me unstucking myself on the outside.
Thereafter a very nice fight with @MikeyTT, made a big mistake and went in the pit immediately. Cracked in some okay laps and ended up 3 seconds behind MikeyTT again after he pitted. Even with lesser tyres and some help with backmarkers was able to get up to P6 again and just lost it in the chicane.
Got between @MelBonkers and @FlyingKman, some nice fight and just couldn't overtake Mo. Had a break-error on the final lap, not to hit Mo and lost it again, not totally, rejoined a bit like a chicken not to loose it again, which was maybe a bit dangerous for Kman, but give him the position.
Was a difficult race, as I had the force feedback bug from the beginning, but still a very nice one!
(@MelBonkers, Lap 33, 35, 36 and 37, last corner onto the straight, in my oppinion)

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score
Nice race! Only had couple of hours of practice beforea race and i'm quite pleased with my results :)
Congrats to @Suomy for winning championship and to @Cluck for finally getting the result he deserved :)
@Hobbnob @t0daY @falcon2081 why did you think that i pitted at the start of the race? Cause i didn't :D That pit at around lap 23 was my mandatory :p Anyway, it's great to hear nice words about myself! :D

Hobbnob

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Nice race! Only had couple of hours of practice beforea race and i'm quite pleased with my results :)
Congrats to @Suomy for winning championship and to @Cluck for finally getting the result he deserved :)
@Hobbnob @t0daY @falcon2081 why did you think that i pitted at the start of the race? Cause i didn't :D That pit at around lap 23 was my mandatory :p Anyway, it's great to hear nice words about myself! :D
Haha oops :p I saw someone pitting and the standings said it was you, maybe you switched positions with someone else at the exact moment I read it or maybe the game just glitched out :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Haha oops :p I saw someone pitting and the standings said it was you, maybe you switched positions with someone else at the exact moment I read it or maybe the game just glitched out :)
I was the first to pit on lap 6 i think lol..thought id just get it out the way and plod on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread