Pro: @Battenberg (#4)
Am: @steveg200 (#3)

Team name and livery changed (worth it for some uk nostalgia) @steveg200

tvr.png

Last edited:

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
My word, I did not expect to be here, is this real? Would any pro be willing to team up with me? I would expect to race at the back, but I'll give it my all. If someone would be willing to team up with me and share some setup ideas, that would be amazing, I'm not the best at setups, totally dependent on @Nighttiger setup guide. I am a bit speechless.
Let's team up ;)

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey @Cluck ! Interested in teaming up with me? I intend to work quite a bit on the setup. What do you think?

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey @Cluck ! Interested in teaming up with me? I intend to work quite a bit on the setup. What do you think?
I'll have to pass, sorry, somebody asked me yesterday evening, in case Stokemon was already taken. It appears he is, so it would be rude of me to pass on the first person to ask :)

@drukqs - let's go for it

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Team Name: KFC Racing
Livery: Luigo Motorsport
Pro: Cluck + #11
Am: drukqs + #12

EDIT : Shamelessly copying @Battenberg 's idea, we have a team logo

Last edited:

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll have to pass, sorry, somebody asked me yesterday evening, in case Stokemon was already taken. It appears he is, so it would be rude of me to pass on the first person to ask :)

@drukqs - let's go for it
No problem!

Any Pro driver interested in teaming up? :)

Last edited:

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sure thing @Ashnoom !

We can organise some stuff from Sunday onwards if that is ok. Unfortunately will be working untill then

F4H Murphy

Community Member
Reaction score
So who wants to team up....only if you are here for the full season. I'll basically be sweating a setup and then giving it to whoever I'm with.

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Team Name: KFC Racing
Livery: Luigo Motorsport
Pro: Cluck + #11
Am: drukqs + #12

We could not resist the prospect of chicken dinner from our main sponsor, King Fast Chicken after podium finishes :D.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Ulti

Community Member
Reaction score
Extremely sad to see @SBart_uk picking @UnstopaPaul over me, guess its time to go live in the woods.:(;)

Other than that. I'll solo as team Virtualdrivers by TX3 if that is possible. If so I will then reply with the proper post

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Extremely sad to see @SBart_uk picking @UnstopaPaul over me, guess its time to go live in the woods.:(;)

Other than that. I'll solo as team Virtualdrivers by TX3 if that is possible. If so I will then reply with the proper post

Its not possible because there are only 13 team liveries (26 in total). Pretty sure someone is keen to team up with you.

Ulti

Community Member
Reaction score
Its not possible because there are only 13 team liveries (26 in total). Pretty sure someone is keen to team up with you.

Alrighty, I'll see what @SBart_uk thinks as I would imagine TX3 wanting us to represent as TX3. All up to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread